WFO 'Playas'

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rolled in from NAFO last night, the 7th at 11:45 PM.... great time had at WFO and thanks to everybody involved. Special thanks to Dave from Virginia who got me a little tipsy and kept me company watching the bikes Thursday night until the grave robber, er, ahhhh mortician guy relieved us (don't remember your name but good stories about graveyards, bones and ashes and such) at 2am while I'm a little hammered...too many people and good times to single out, but Old Michael, BeemerDon, KaitsDad (really nice guy wouldn'y let me buy him a beer -- gotta love those guys), Iggy blinding people with his aux. lights, Skooter (I love ya man, even if you didn't get me that burger you promised), the Red Sox/Patriots fan who's name I've already forgotten (sorry), Brodie (you tough old bastage), and even the guy on the 'busa who passed me so fast he never saw me -- thanks for those memories and many more.

Got back home in one piece with memories of great scenery and the pleasure of seeing old friends and making/meeting new ones, that will be with me for a long time.

Bustanut joker: On a complimentary note, I've been to both CFR and WFO and I'm extremely impressed with your wood working skills. Outstanding pieces of lasting art and I know the recipients will treasure these FJR Ride mementoes forever!!!
Too true. I need to put a hanger on mine my plaque to properly display it.

Still, it makes me nervous when Bust says "I've got wood!" :unsure:

:D :D
Hey there OC, Thanks again for the outstanding Margaritas you made up. Definitely a great recepie!!

Hey there OC, Thanks again for the outstanding Margaritas you made up. Definitely a great recepie!!
Glad you enjoyed them. That recipe went down well with everyone. I have a batch in the fridge at the moment as well. :drinks:

12 oz can of Frozen Limeade

(2) 12 oz cans of Fresca

(2) bottles of Corona

Limeade can full of Tequila

A half can less fresca and that much more tequila will result in stiffer, slightly less citrus tasting batch, but be careful not to play with fire.

Glad you enjoyed them. That recipe went down well with everyone. I have a batch in the fridge at the moment as well. :drinks:

12 oz can of Frozen Limeade

(2) 12 oz cans of Fresca

(2) bottles of Corona

Limeade can full of Tequila

A half can less fresca and that much more tequila will result in stiffer, slightly less citrus tasting batch, but be careful not to play with fire.
MMMMMMMMMMMMM...Fire.