wheatonFJR's Inaugural Appalacian FJR Camping Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn...we've got 15 campers and already there is a bureauocracy taxing authority guys trying to take our beer! :lol:
BTW, I've got to figger out whether this is a dry county...or whether I am going to need to "import" my beverage from out there somewheres. B)
Not a problem with liquor. It's part of my camping list. Beer on the other hand is bulky and can require ice as well. But Ice can be found anywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn...we've got 15 campers and already there is a bureauocracy taxing authority guys trying to take our beer! :lol:
BTW, I've got to figger out whether this is a dry county...or whether I am going to need to "import" my beverage from out there somewheres. B)
Did a search and found a store in Canton. Same county. Should be ok. Here's the site I went to:

Haywood County ABC

I might be interested in this....put me down for a maybe.
Then, of course I'll have to decide to cabin or tent.
What's holding you back from being for sure interested Tom? It's the quiet hours, isn't it? :D

BTW, you seem like a cabin boy to me...

...just trying to help you with your decision. ;)

Hope you can make it. :clapping:

If I don't have to be called "Cabin Boy" the entire time I'm there you can sign me up Wheaty. I'm going to be remembering who was snickering at me when all you sissy's come banging on my cabin door because its raining out or because you heard a bear growl... :bye:

If I don't have to be called "Cabin Boy" the entire time I'm there you can sign me up Wheaty. I'm going to be remembering who was snickering at me when all you sissy's come banging on my cabin door because its raining out or because you heard a bear growl... :bye:
Hey Chris,

I was just joshin' ol buddy Tom there. I purposely picked this place so cabins would be available for those that wanted them.

I am putting you down as an attendee there Chris. It will be great to see you again. :clapping:

:)

This sounds like a good time. Put me down as a maybe....running our own business makes it tough to plan ahead. If we make it, the wife will insist on a cabin!

Man! I have got to learn how to operate this forum correctly. This thing's been developing since Nov 29 and I just now stumbled across it (I always go straight to the southeast sub heading).

GREAT area. Dualsport heaven. Avatar pic taken right up the road, looking down on BRP.

Count me in. It'll be like camping in my back yard.

DS sceenery-upsized:

100_0265.jpg

100_0272.jpg

I told my wife. Add me to the list. :yahoo:

May is an eternity away with four kids in high school and college. I'll do my best to keep it open.

Brian

QUOTE (Big-B @ Jan 12 2010, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I told my wife. Add me to the list. :yahoo:
May is an eternity away with four kids in high school and college. I'll do my best to keep it open.

Brian
Good to have you...I'm in the same boat regarding kids and college, so I know right where you're at. :clapping:

Coming from the one who appointed me Fire Marshall! :poster_oops:

Coming from the one who appointed me Fire Marshall! :poster_oops:
Yeah...but that before I realized all the salary demands. :assassin:

I was thinking it was a volunteer position. :rolleyes:

B)

I was thinking it was a volunteer position. :rolleyes:
An appointment qualifies as volunteering? Just so I understand the rules! :dntknw:

May is way too far off, though. Painfull walking buy the bike everyday. The forcasted temps later in the week may put me on the road, though! :yahoo: