Who's Going

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Colin,

I didn't see my name on the attendee list. I'm booked at the hotel for Friday and Saturday nights. I'll head up Friday morning and back later in the aft on Sunday. I'm just a bit less than a couple hours south in Aurora in normal traffic so if I know the agenda for that day, I'll catch up.

Graytaz - aka Philip Gray.

Colin: I will also be joined by my brother Jim who rides a H***A ST1100 (enlightenment awaits and he prefers to blow his $$$ on big stinkpot boats and fast women - not that there's anything wrong with that...)

I sent you an e-mail re: t-shirts and only after noticed that the e-mail address which you posted in that thread differs from the one printed on your card which you gave me at WFO? Are both valid? Either? How are the t-shirt orders coming?

How many of you folks are rolling in on Thursday night? Just trying to confirm some plans.
Canadian FJR
I hope to post an intenary in the next week or so. In a nutshell:

Fri-Sat-Sun are ride days.

The "formal" dinner (I use the term loosely) is Saturday night

All other meals are fend for yourself. (Will have list of restauarants)

To more directly answer your question. I will be there starting Thursday afternoon to greet rally guests and hand out rally packs.

- Colin

I have thursday night booked at the hotel. So I guess I'll be there sometime on thursday in the afternoon.

Want to do some scouting for that "Wheaton Guy" :rolleyes: Before he rolls in.

I have thursday night booked at the hotel. So I guess I'll be there sometime on thursday in the afternoon.
Want to do some scouting for that "Wheaton Guy" :rolleyes: Before he rolls in.
Well thanks for all that extra effort there Tom! :) Trying to sneak in some good riding before I get there and slow you down eh?

Well I should be in Friday night after my 1100km run from Wheaton...1100 km that is unless I take a wrong turn somewhere and end up in Calgary. :) So leave the light on for me will ya...

For all those folk riding from the Ottawa Area Friday how about meeting at Tim Hortons in Almonte at 9.00 am.

Map

Side stands up and rolling out at 9:30 am

Thinking we could start with 16, 511, Centenial, then 41, 28 towards Bancroft, Peterson Side Road, some 118 maybe some 11 and finish with a touch of 35.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
For all those folk riding from the Ottawa Area Friday how about meeting at Tim Hortons in Almonte at 9.00 am.Map

Thinking we could start with 16, 511, Centenial, then 41, 28 towards Bancroft, Peterson Side Road, some 118 maybe some 11 and finish with a touch of 35.

Chris
:good: I'm in... :yes:

For all those folk riding from the Ottawa Area Friday how about meeting at Tim Hortons in Almonte at 9.00 am.Map

Chris
I'm going to be delayed until at least mid day.

The Citizenship Court has set my confirmation for that morning.

I'm hoping Pierre can act as a lead for any out of town riders.

PM me if you need a streets & trips listing.

Chris

I will be attending, but not sure which days exactly. I have friends in the area and hope to stay with them.

Well folks I will not be at CFR this year. We are building a new house which 'was' closing on Aug 20th. The closing now is Sept 5th so can make the trip to Ontario. Have fun without me though.

gypsy

Well folks I will not be at CFR this year. We are building a new house which 'was' closing on Aug 20th. The closing now is Sept 5th so can make the trip to Ontario. Have fun without me though.
gypsy

Sorry to hear that gypsy, I was looking forward to meeting you. I'll hoist one in yer honor... :)

gypsy

Sorry to hear that gypsy, I was looking forward to meeting you. I'll hoist one in yer honor... :)
It is always nice to meet fellow riders. Maybe you can make a trip to Nova Scotia next year?

gypsy

gypsy

It is always nice to meet fellow riders. Maybe you can make a trip to Nova Scotia next year?

gypsy
Yeah.... maybe I could drag Wheaton down to Aldersland rally

Last edited by a moderator: