Who's Going

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fook! Shits been outa hand here lately. Rooms left? I'm gonna try to get away but can't confirm till early Tuesday :angry: Hey Wheaton wanna hook up fer the trip there if I can get away?

Barry

:jester:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bring it Busta! Don and Jude will be missed but I sense a record-setting event. Go big or go home!

I'm thinking that next year I should attend the 'smaller' fjr events.. this sounds like a great time, smaller scale, (which is OK by me) but I can't this time.. blown the budget already.. but next year?..

I hope you all have a great time and hope to attend next year..

@ Bustanut...I'll be slabbing all day Friday. I really don't know when I'm gonna be where...so why don't you come on up and I'll see you AT the CFR.

That's where the good riding is anyways. I'll be eating the back bacon with our northerly friends...

@ dcarver...if you want a smaller event..ya gotta come this year. Who knows how BIG next years CFR will be? Especially if it's held in the Canadian Rockies!!

Hi FJR friends,

I unfortunately cannot make Huntsville now. Regrets at pulling the plug so late. Hope to see you next year.

One room available at Motel 6 for Fri and Sat.. Cheers and good times to those who make it.

Hi FJRPierre,
I'm riding from Nova Scotia but not sure of my exact plans yet. What time are you leaving on Friday morning? I may be staying in Osgoode Thursday night.

Canadian FJR
How is your planning coming along? I'm thinking that if it's going to rain everywhere on Fri (as currently predicted) that I might go up Thur instead.

When are you coming through the Ottawa area?

I can't go, work duties come first :( I know whaaa!) But I committed to this detail thinking CFR was two weeks away,even have it marked on my calender wrong :dribble:

It's not all bad though, I'll be spending the weekend on several boats with lovely ladies in bikinis doing photo shoot for our 08 product line......I know what a bitch, but somebody has to drive the boats. B)

Anyway hoist a few fer me. I'll be thinkin' about ya ;)

:jester:

I'm leaving Osgoode early on Thursday morning. I would like to do the Calabogie road while I'm in that part of the world. Let me know your plans. I could use a good guide.

Canadian FJR

I'm leaving Osgoode early on Thursday morning. I would like to do the Calabogie road while I'm in that part of the world. Let me know your plans. I could use a good guide.
Canadian FJR
Good we can hook up Thur am then. Colin please note that I will be there tFSs now. Motel 6 had a Thur room no prob. Any other Ottawa area peeps going up Thur...?

Canadian FJR
Okay. I'm in. I didn't think anybody would be rolling through my area till friday. But if your heading through on Thursday that would work out great. I live in Carleton Place which would make a great rally point for you and Pierre. I will PM you guys with my phone number, address and directions after I finish with this email.

Why dont we meet at my place sometime around 10ish on Thursday morning.

- Colin

Latest posts