Why spend $60k on something awesome when you can

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We need to pin this link to post when the next person starts complaining about the cost of "farkle-itis". :derision" :eek:hno-smiley02: :rofl:

Growing up, I always prefered the realism of Matchbox cars to the glitz of Hotwheels, which most kids seemed to like. I'll bet the builder of that POS had a pile of Hotwheels as a kid. :rolleyes:

I still play with cars and still prefer the realistic looking ones. ;)

Sin loki - To each his/her own. Some would say we motorcycle enthusiasts spend far too much $$ on our little farkles etc.

But we really know, only the truly demented would buy a ride like that.

That's a beautiful car. I'm gonna make the guy an offer.Thanks, sin_loki.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was thinking of dropping him a line and inquiring, too. "Yo, dat whip hadda be owned by somebody famous, right? It's da bomb."

Somehow, though, considering our 8" of snow here right now and pretty slick streets, I doubt "30's" and an overpowered real-wheel drive are the best solution.

OM, if you get a response, I'm dying to read it.

That's a beautiful car. I'm gonna make the guy an offer.Thanks, sin_loki.
It wouldn't have quite the same impact in one of your gorgeous photos as an FJR. I believe that photographs of phenomenal scenery are complemented by the addition of an FJR in the foreground. Dropping a chunk of bright red bling would spoil the effect.