www.mcmaster.com, McMASTER-CARR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary

Reaction score
I ordered my vacuum plumbing online at 3 p.m. Friday, Stuff showed up Monday. VERY pleased.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered my vacuum plumbing online at 3 p.m. Friday, Stuff showed up Monday. VERY pleased.
www.mcmaster.com

They've always been good to me. Great list of products, great service. Good on the phone too. When I called and said I wanted about 10 of a fastener that the web site says is sold in bags of 100, they said, "No problem." They counted out what I needed and sent it right off at a prorated price.

I don't know if they have a warehouse near my office or what, but the last thing I ordered from them, I ordered it at about 9:30 am and it was delivered to my office 3 hours later :huh:

I love McMaster, and if you do a search, you will find I have ordered and touted a lot of stuff from them that is now on my ride: Metric hardware, spacers, wire loom, vacuum tubing, check valves, BlueSea fuse box, etc. etc. etc. Their website rocks and their delivery is silly fast.

Another recommended vendor for all things electronic: DigiKey.

-BD

Fantastic and fascinating catalog, too. Get it and spend winter evenings going "Hmmm, what could I do with THAT?"

Craig

Yes, I also used them quite a bit for parts for my Cobra. Very good service - and talk about inventory - man they have a lot of stuff in stock!

I buy stuff from these folks regularly. They tend to be a bit on the high price side, and their shipping isn't cheap, but they are always fast and reliable, and they carry oddball stuff that I can't get locally. They're an excellent source for exotic metal stocks, as well as tooling, shop supplies, etc. If they've got it, they'll get it to you very quickly, and it will be as you expected.