Yamaha FJR1300 Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canadian FJR

Canadian FJR
Reaction score
Touring Tankbag

Part Number

YME-W0750-10-00

This tankbag is made to fit the contour of the FJR's tank. It is an updated version of the original that was available several years ago. It also includes a rain cover.

YME-W0750-10-00_HR.jpg

Here is the deal on the above Yamaha Tank Bag.

This bag will not be available in Canada or the United States. I did speak with the Canadian Parts Rep and I can place a one time order to get these bags in from Europe. The cost is 199.99 plus tax plus shipping (Canadian). I plan to order one by June 20th and will take orders. You will pay the dealer directly with credit card. I will work out the shipping details.

This will be a one shot deal. Please PM me if you are interested and I will forward additional info.

Scott

Canadian FJR

Last edited by a moderator:
It's magnetic. From Yamaha Europe's web site:

Touring Tankbag
Made from durable long lasting material, this tank bag features heavy duty magnets to make sure this tank-bag stays put! The expandable design means you have greater storage capacity when you need it, featuring a variety of zipper compartments - you can organise all your crucial items, wallet / passport/ mobile phone and documents, helping for a more stress free journey. Also features a map pocket, great for reference on route.

Edit: Here's some pictures of the previous model. I wasn't able to find any photos of the current tank bag model mounted on a bike.

From FJR Goodies:

• TankbagSide.jpg

tankbag-expanded_SM.JPG

TankbagRear_SM.jpg

Couldn't find the tankbag, but these smaller sidecases "for city traffic" are interesting (from www.yamaha-motor.de - Germany)

5JW-W0753-1r-05_HR.jpg

I bet that anyone considering dropping 2 bills on a tank bag will want to see a picture of said bag mounted on an FJR tank.
Cripes! Freakin engineers.

Use your imagination for cryin out loud.

Oh, and .........

:fuck:

Couldn't find the tankbag, but these smaller sidecases "for city traffic" are interesting (from www.yamaha-motor.de - Germany)
The stock "voluptuous" ones are more to my liking.
Rubenesque baggage? and you guys say size doesn't matter....BAH
The bigger the better. Size always matters. How am I supposed to get all my stuff into something tiny?
Wheatie, you might be the king of sekshal inuendo. :D

I bet that anyone considering dropping 2 bills on a tank bag will want to see a picture of said bag mounted on an FJR tank.
Why? To see whether it makes your bike's ass look fat..? ;)

No. More like, because I wouldn't want to pay $200 (or $100 for that matter) for that butt ugly, massive tank bag thing in the pictures above.

I don't see how people ride around with tank bags that big. It would have to be constantly getting in your way.

PS - Thanks for the compliment Skootie. I are a engiunear!

Why? To see whether it makes your bike's ass look fat..? ;)

No. More like, because I wouldn't want to pay $200 (or $100 for that matter) for that butt ugly, massive tank bag thing in the pictures above.

I don't see how people ride around with tank bags that big. It would have to be constantly getting in your way.

PS - Thanks for the compliment Skootie. I are a engiunear!
So is I...and I luvs my humongous Yamaha Tank Bag that I got back in '05 from FJRGoodies.

I had the same thoughts as you about it being in the way until I got one. I have no problem leaning in the twisties, blah, blah, blah...

Canadian FJR is doing a big service to FJR owners for setting this up. Kudos man!

Absolutely. I agree. Getting this stuff that we don't normally have access to is of a great service.

I did not mean to cast aspersions about the suitability of the bag for other folks. Just me.

I only wanted some pictures is all...

Highly recommended, even though costly!

I've had mine for three years now and it goes everywhere with me.

The new design looks pretty good.

Here's a recent photo of mine.

P3070003.jpg

Latest posts