Yamaha FJR1300 Tank Bag

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone is still interested and missed this buy, the Canadian Yamaha site now lists this bag as regularly available accessory.

If anyone is still interested and missed this buy, the Canadian Yamaha site now lists this bag as regularly available accessory.
It is listed but there is no way for an American to buy it. I am only concerned that it is too tall to see my GPS on the short RAM stem mount.

I got the following update from YamahaGenuineParts.com today:

YME-W0750-10-00_HR.jpg

Part # YMEW07501000 $199.95

Shipping $31.00

Total $230.95 Canadian $

You can order by email, We accept Visa MasterCard and American Express.

Please include the CVV number and expiry date and we will process the order for you by email.

If you wish to order by phone, please call, our toll free number is 1-877-414-0404.

Thank you for your patience and thanks for using YamahaGenuineParts.com.

Regards Speedy,

YamahaGenuineParts.com

I couldn't wait any longer and purchased a Bags Connection Engage XL bag. I like it, but wish it had more pockets. When it's worn out I'll switch to this.

It is listed but there is no way for an American to buy it. I am only concerned that it is too tall to see my GPS on the short RAM stem mount.
I had the original bag, Zumo 550 on a short techmount stem mount and didn't have any issues what-so-ever seeing the GPS.

YMMV

I am only concerned that it is too tall to see my GPS on the short RAM stem mount.
I had the original bag, Zumo 550 on a short techmount stem mount and didn't have any issues what-so-ever seeing the GPS.

YMMV
I just got it and with the short RAM arm I cannot see the whole GPS. It looks like I need the long arm.

Any Americans purchased one of these lately from the Canadian site? I've just ordered one there, but seem to recall that they sent a "can't do" last time I tried.

If not, anyone know where this might be available in London, England? I'm due to be there next week.

It's not listed on that site as an accessory for the FJR, nor is it available if you do a part number search. BUT, it is listed on the Yamaha Canada site.... I don't quite know what that means...... perhaps give them a call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Americans purchased one of these lately from the Canadian site? I've just ordered one there, but seem to recall that they sent a "can't do" last time I tried.
If not, anyone know where this might be available in London, England? I'm due to be there next week.
I bought it in July using the info in the above posts.