Reuben Run 2012

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
Some things can't be unseen..

1.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

13.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anxiously awaiting the arrival of OM and his PhotoShop skills for the first and last pics............ (fingers tapping desk....)

(OM, PM me if you need some inspiration as we're both pretty much twisted up the same way) :rolleyes:

Anxiously awaiting the arrival of OM and his PhotoShop skills for the first and last pics............ (fingers tapping desk....)

(OM, PM me if you need some inspiration as we're both pretty much twisted up the same way) :rolleyes:
Could y'all remove a chin and some belly? :p

Sweet honorable :blink:

Brother Don, I also immensely enjoy this fine picture and many thanks for snapping it! When I shook hands with puppychow-Sam on Friday morning and Bugnatr-Doug on Sunday morning, I had no idea of what close calls they would soon be facing out on the open road.

Last October 13 when Seth and I rode off from Torrey, Utah on the Escalante Staircase we each gave ShinyPartsUp a big hug, even though we knew that we would see him for Dinner that evening in Zion National Park. Then 30 minutes later we Stanley Boys cut a mule deer in half on our K1600GT Gisele. Always sincerely appreciate your moto friends and always thank God that they are with you!

9.jpg

2.jpg

Don... This picture concerns me! I am not sure what you're looking at. It is pretty clear that you're not looking Mary Ellen in the eyes so one can only speculate that your contemplating something with your hands on her drink or boobs. You need to be a little more discreet.

Could y'all remove a chin and some belly? :p

Sweet honorable :blink:
C'mon, Mary Ellen -- a good photo chop remains recognizable, and we wouldn't recognize Don without the chin and belly. :p

2.jpg

Don... This picture concerns me! I am not sure what you're looking at. It is pretty clear that you're not looking Mary Ellen in the eyes so one can only speculate that your contemplating something with your hands on her drink or boobs. You need to be a little more discreet.
Discreet? Come on now Dane Man, we Irish could not spell discreet even if you spotted us the e's and the t!

Wingshot [brian] with escapefjrtist.

Broken stay and over flow jug from your deer strike?

Sure is good to see that blue bitch back on the road!

Ray's the man [well Ray and family]. :clapping:

Thanks for taking us along DC.

"Papa Chuy, I wish I knew how to quit you..."

"Stop it, Beemerdons....just shut up. You had me at chorizo."

"You're right, Don...if I hide your chins with my hand, you totally look like Jann Micheal Vincent."