• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD motorcycle trailer

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northwoods Snowman

Reaction score
So after a two year pause I finally finished building my trailer. Now that it's done I want to sell it! Really though, I have a couple ideas I want to incorporate into another build but being that I'm currently out of work, I need to sell this one in order to buy materials for another. That being said I would like to see if I can get the needed $800 or something close to that out of this thing. I've got about $600 invested not including my time. Here's the specs:

Weights 137 lbs empty with about 13% tongue weight if memory serves me correctly

500# torsion axles

LED tail lights

Integral cooler rack

lockable storage box (have 1 key)

1-7/8" ball

Fully welded square steel tube frame

Permanent MN registration sticker.

Being that we put stickers on the frame here in MN in lieu of a plate, and in WI you don't have to register anything under 3000 GVW I didn't put a license plate light/bracket on this thing. However, if someone was interested and needed one I could install one for no additional charge.

Trailer is in Cloquet MN and I could meet up with someone within a couple hour drive if I need to. All parts are brand new, except for the cargo box which I was able to pick up used.

And of course this thread is useless without pics, right?

DSC_9029_zpsmolosbyg.jpg

DSC_9030_zpsjopkh3fi.jpg

DSC_9033_zpsp5xbo8jc.jpg

DSC_9032_zpsioc117js.jpg
DSC_9024_zps9iouj1pg.jpg

DSC_9011_zpsr1fdwvmg.jpg

DSC_9014_zps1r6outww.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: