• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pristine 2011 Yamaha FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emsjr

Reaction score
Pristine 2011 Yamaha FJR1300, with only 25,816 miles. Both tires have less than 200 miles on them, and the bike includes Yamaha saddle bag liners, T-Rex frame sliders, handlebar blocks and Throttlemeister cruise control. All services are up to date including the 25,000 valve adjustment. Below Blue Book value! Just get on it and ride!

Here is the link as to where it is posted on KSL Classified in Utah where I live. https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/42143583?cat=&lpid=&search=2011%20Yamaha%20FJR1300&ad_cid=1I

If you need more information, don't hesitate to PM me or call me at 443-286-0459.

Thanks,

Gene

Bump; Will offer to FJR Forum members for $7995.00 o.b.o. Blue blue is $8825!!!!!!

Gene

Bump for Black Friday sale! $7595.00

This bike is better looking in person. No dirt, no dents, perfect!

Gene

Well, spring is around the corner and riding is near. Take a look at this beauty...I won't disappoint!

Gene

The ad on KSL has expired and since we're still in winter here in Utah I have not re-posted, will do so in April. Please email me directly at [email protected] or PM me and I will send pictures of the bike directly to you.

Thanks, Gene

Just a suggestion, but you might want to edit your original post with the updated link.

People click on the expired link and might assume the bike is sold.

Okay...not sure how to edit original post at this late date. I don't see a way to do that so if somebody can help me out it would be appreciated. I have posted the new link in a latter

post, but you're right....If I could get that in the original post it may help.

Thanks,

Gene

Flames are painted on....they look real good in person IMHO. I put flames on everything; even had them on a BMW K1200LT. Kid of the 50's I guess. I have a great shipper that that takes bikes in a personal trailer around the country, so don;t let that stop anybody!!!

Gene

Latest posts