Motorcycle Larry

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

putzhunter

Reaction score
Does anyone know if MCL is still in business? I made a first time order about 3 wks ago and I can't make contact with them by phone or e-mail regarding my order status. They sure didn't waste any time charging my account though. Anyone have an idea?

Consider holiday scheduling may have an impact on delivery. I ordered and received an item from them recently. ...Don

You may want to call them. Larry passed a couple years ago. Word is the business is being run by his daughter and maybe wife. Not 100% sure on that last part. However, maybe they took off for the holidys and you just ordered at the "wrong" time. I would make a call. I'd be very surprised if they hosed you.

You may want to call them. Larry passed a couple years ago. Word is the business is being run by his daughter and maybe wife. Not 100% sure on that last part. However, maybe they took off for the holidys and you just ordered at the "wrong" time. I would make a call. I'd be very surprised if they hosed you.
Larry's daughters took over the business after his first accident, a low speed fall from a bicycle. I placed a couple of small orders with them after that for C14 parts with mixed results. They were very timely when they had the parts in stock but if they had to back order it was a hit and miss and there was no communication regarding the delay. I also would be very surprised if they hosed you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Their web site is still up. But their email bounces back and their phone just rings until it eventually hangs up.

Does anybody else make a similar passenger lowering arm and the heat shields?

Other forums are having similar experiences, no answer, no merchandise.