NORCAL: Cycle World International M/C Show

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toecutter

What would DoG do?
Reaction score
Details

I'm shooting for Friday (I have to work Saturday & Sunday) night and I'll ride if I come alone and it's not raining. I might bring a buddy from work and it would just be too gay to hike him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
wink.gif

Who all's planning to go, and what day?

The GTR should be there...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope to be there, not sure which day, either Saturday or Sunday.

I preferred the San Jose venue they used last year though. Must not have made enough coin. :(

I'm going again, mostly to check out the new spandex :blush2:

I'm thinking the weekend, Bay Area traffic on a Friday......no thanks.

Details
I'm shooting for Friday (I have to work Saturday & Sunday) night and I'll ride if I come alone and it's not raining. I might bring a buddy from work and it would just be too gay to hike him. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
wink.gif

Who all's planning to go, and what day?

The GTR should be there...
Yo, Friday night for me!

We should have our Christian Motorcyclists Association leather and helmet check for San Mateo. Will have more details later. No worries just bring your gear in and check it in with us. Did I mention its free? PM. <>< :yes:

Okay, I'm planning for Saturday. Too bad we won't get to see how nice George looks on the new C-14. :rolleyes:
Ha! You'll probably find me sleeping next to it on Saturday morning. :dribble:

Hey, I love my FJR and have no real complaints other than just little things, but nothing is perfect right? I plunked down my PDP, I was deleivered a bike, and so far Yamaha has been nothing but straight up.

However, I have owned more Kawi's than Yammy's, so I guess I am hoping for a real show stopper!

Something like the first ZX's, but in the now "blooming" Sport/touring class of motorcycles in Norte' America. :clapping:

We should have our Christian Motorcyclists Association leather and helmet check for San Mateo. Will have more details later. No worries just bring your gear in and check it in with us. Did I mention its free? PM. <>< :yes:
Just wanted to confirm, yes CMA will have the booth again this year when you come in to check your gear. There is no charge as mentioned above. So you don't have to leave it on the bike! No worries, no problems. If not checking in your gear, just stop by and say hi anyway. Enjoy, PM. <>< :good:

Soooooo, for Saturday, riding from Sacramento (Crossing fingers as it looks like it might be sunny enough to ride---yes I'm a olde pharte and part Pansy):

MM2

Ric in Sac (And "The Den Mother)

Rogdebs

Last Chance

Bluestreek (s?)

Uhm....can we leave before 10 AM? Mebbe more like 0800 so we have more time at the show? Discussion to follow?

We can find Highlander and all, "Ooooh and aaaahh" over the new purchase. Now he'll have to fix the driveway so he doesn't get the blue bike all dusty, er, muddy. :lol:

Do you want to join us:

uberkul (Cagin' it w/ BIL)

weekend rider

OrangevaleFJR

Silveradoslicks

exskibum?

Mike-H

Soooooo, for Saturday, riding from Sacramento (Crossing fingers as it looks like it might be sunny enough to ride---yes I'm a olde pharte and part Pansy):
MM2

Ric in Sac (And "The Den Mother)

Rogdebs (both of them)

Last Chance

Bluestreek (s?)

Uhm....can we leave before 10 AM? Mebbe more like 0800 so we have more time at the show? Discussion to follow?

We can find Highlander and all, "Ooooh and aaaahh" over the new purchase. Now he'll have to fix the driveway so he doesn't get the blue bike all dusty, er, muddy. :lol:

Do you want to join us Brad?

WeekendRider?

OrangevaleFJRs?

SilveradoSlicks?

exskibum?

Mike-H
I'll see you down there, my brother and I will be slum'in it down there in his Boxster S on Sat. ;)

That car is kinda neato! :D

Love to be included, but I think the snow here & the large amounts between here & there is going to put a stop :cray: to that idea :cold: ....but thanks for the thought MM2 I do appreciate it.....hope you all enjoy yourselves....M

Love to be included, but I think the snow here & the large amounts between here & there is going to put a stop :cray: to that idea :cold: ....but thanks for the thought MM2 I do appreciate it.....hope you all enjoy yourselves....M
Well, we didn't want you "Extremely" NorCal riders to feel left out, eh.

edit 12/7: The forecast is 60% chance of rain. :dribble:

Thanks for the invite but I will be working the next two weekends than two weeks off.

xmas break. But I do have one minor trip up to Jackson the week beforexmas to SWINGLES meat market

to get some of their flavored tri-tip for Santa when he comes down the chimney ho ho ho.

So please enjoy your ride and have great and joyous holidays. I know I am

Weekend rider :D :clapping: :D