A photo tribute to OrangevaleFJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GunMD

Reaction score
Rest in peace, Andrew.

You may also download a copy of this WMV file to keep if you'd like. Please don't stream the video from this location (my bandwidth meter will get pegged).

Please right click and "Save Target as..." or similar action to download this video (Nearly 40MB).

Download video here

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for use in this. I didn't have the time (or ambition) to give credit for everyone who sent photos. Sorry folks.

If anyone has more photos that they'd like included please see this thread. I'll try my best to incorporate your photos and republish this tribute to OrangevaleFJR.

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest in peace, Andrew.

You may also download a copy of this WMV file to keep if you'd like. Please don't stream the video from this location (my bandwidth meter will get pegged).

Please right click and "Save Target as..." or similar action to download this video (Nearly 40MB).

Download video here

Thanks to everyone who submitted photos for use in this. I didn't have the time (or ambition) to give credit for everyone who sent photos. Sorry folks.

If anyone has more photos that they'd like included please see this thread. I'll try my best to incorporate your photos and republish this tribute to OrangevaleFJR.
Oh man. I thought I was out of tears...

Beautiful.

Dang it, Scott! Just when I'm getting a handle on all of this and doing my very best to remain aloof from my reactions and control my emotions.......

D'ya realize how hard planning rides in NorCal this year will be knowing Andrew won't be with us on the roads, chatting on the radio and in our company.

You meet the best people on an FJR!

Andrew proved that over and over. We are the lucky ones who got to hold him close and now remember him with such warmth and depth.

dang that song always gets me.

i love the shot of him holding up the Yamaha tshirt. He really loved and believed in Yamaha. WFO & NAFO won't be the same.

Nice job Scott

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Im new here and did not have the pleasure to meet Andrew. From his posts alone you can tell he was a great guy. Scott you did a great job on the video. Im noticing in almost every photo the people around him are smiling and having fun. Thanks for doing this. I will have my pegs down and raise a toast..

Best regards

Roy

The photo with the trees and the blue FJR on the side of the road is my favorite FJR photo. When I saw that photo last year I knew I had to get the bike. Nevertheless, that photo is SPECIAL. It says a ton WITHOUT saying a word.

Here's an idea.... can we incorporate that photo somewhere on the FJR forum front page?

The photo with the trees and the blue FJR on the side of the road is my favorite FJR photo. When I saw that photo last year I knew I had to get the bike. Nevertheless, that photo is SPECIAL. It says a ton WITHOUT saying a word.
Here's an idea.... can we incorporate that photo somewhere on the FJR forum front page?
Better yet could we get some t-shirts made up with the picture and donate some proceeds to the family? Assuming

that we could get a decent reproduction of the shot.

Sorry to hear about this, just knew him from the threads I read almost daily on the forum. Awesome part of this group. He will be missed!