Look --- Tail lights Diagram

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleTy

LOVE 2 RIDE & RIDE 2 LOVE
Reaction score
I am installing wiring connection for a Bushtec trailer (5 prong.

I need help locating the wiring schematic for the taillights any help would be appreciated.

You'd need the service manual to get electrical diagrams, but all you need is which wire is which, right?

Dark green is the left turn, chocolate is the right turn, yellow (maybe green stripe) is the brake light, and blue (maybe red stripe) is tail lights.

You'd need the service manual to get electrical diagrams, but all you need is which wire is which, right?

Dark green is the left turn, chocolate is the right turn, yellow (maybe green stripe) is the brake light, and blue (maybe red stripe) is tail lights.
Are they the same from Gen I to Gen II?

My link

My link

Bike-Gen II

LT-Brown

RT-Green

Run-Blue

Brake-Yellow

Trailer

White-Ground

Blue-Brake

Yellow-RT

Green-Run

Black-Interior

Brown-LT

Last edited by a moderator:

I looked at a 2006 diagram. I know mine don't have the stripes I put in as maybes, and my 2003 manual lists them plain, but my 2006 diagram shows stripes on the blue and yellow wires, taillights and brake lights.

Sorta same...'cept the Gen II wires evaporate if you hook 'em up to anything. :rofl: