07 FJRs available

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doctorJ

Reaction score
I was in Team Charlotte Motorsports on Freedom drive in Charlotte, NC recently. They have two black cherry 07 FJRs on the floor listed for $11,600 I believe. I've got a deposit on an 08 black FJR at D & H but figured someone may be interested in the 07s available. They have been there some time so maybe they would go a bit lower in price with an offer :rolleyes: .

JDP

I bought my 2007 FJR from them in April of 2007 for $11,750. It will most likely be the last bike I buy from them. They are very typical of the mass volume dealers with very little interest in customer service or developing a long lasting customer.

They are still there as of tuesday. I head over there once in a while during lunch....just to look around. They started out with 1 FJR back in July, then the second one showed up around August. I tryed to work with them a little on price before I got my 06, but they really did not budge much...maybe $200.

I agree with mmonroe that their customer skills are definately "lacking", and it really made up my mind to go elsewhere to actually buy bike/gear, but for someone that can work that into a nice deal on a leftover 07 somehow....its a shame to see them just sit.

There is a dealer on Ebay selling 07 A models for $10700. They have a $99 freight fee and a $50 doc fee. They also have 08 A models for $11800. I just used their prices to get the same deal from my dealer. I'm looking at $12k plus tax. Pretty good deal in my eyes.

I brought my 07 from them last October for $11,600.

I agree with their lack of customer skills.

It was a fight to get the price reduced but after 2 weeks of haggling they did come down.

The day I went in to sign on the bike they had tacked on about $2000 in out the door cost, after sales tax. I almost walked out till they finally took half of it off.

I get all my parts from Matthews Fun Machines or Interstate Powersports in Cornelius.

There is a dealer on Ebay selling 07 A models for $10700. They have a $99 freight fee and a $50 doc fee. They also have 08 A models for $11800. I just used their prices to get the same deal from my dealer. I'm looking at $12k plus tax. Pretty good deal in my eyes.
Wow! That is a great price for a brand new 07 FJR. Including fees, that's only $350 more than I paid for my 04 NON-abs. And I got it for $1100 under MSRP. Incredilbe.

I get all my parts from Matthews Fun Machines or Interstate Powersports in Cornelius.

Tee up at Matthews Fun machines is a great guy. A buddy of mine introduced me to them, and now whenever I buy local, its from them. Also a place in Rock hill "Alpha Motorsports" seem to have the right customer spirit as well.

I am from upstate SC, but seeing as theres a bunch from the Charlotte area, we should hook up for a ride sometime. I definately enjoy meeting new folks and talking/riding bikes. I spend most of my time in the NC mountains as it is now anyway. :)

I brought my 07 from them last October for $11,600.
I agree with their lack of customer skills.

It was a fight to get the price reduced but after 2 weeks of haggling they did come down.

The day I went in to sign on the bike they had tacked on about $2000 in out the door cost, after sales tax. I almost walked out till they finally took half of it off.

I gave up trying to buy any motorcycle from them about 3 years ago due to their lousy pricing. I do find the service guys pretty good but use them very little since do most of my own maintenance. I think they sell a lot of crotch rockets etc to people who are more concerned with what the monthly payments are than actual cost. Oh well, D & H here I come.

JDP

Latest posts