• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous '05 Parts

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
I've sold much of an '05 I parted out several years ago...thank you to many members here that have purchased them. I do have several boxes of parts still available and took some pictures of many of the parts. Most are from an '05 non-ABS with 60,000 miles. I don't price most of them but generally to be cheaper than comparable listed on on eBay or 1/2 of new with CONUS shipping factored in.

If a particular part has issues (i.e. tupperware, cases, etc.) I'll describe the problems and/or take a picture if requested. Bundle with other parts and shipping would be less and I'll tend to discount further. I might have a few more obscure parts available, but if it's not listed her--it's probably been sold.

Front Black Rim non-ABS Good condition with some scrapes. Includes 90 degree valve stem (gold color...I swapped the red out). $110 delivered CONUS.

Left Side Lower Fairing Good condition with typical wear and several specific scrapes noted in pictures. Includes turn signal and inner black plastic piece

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0058.jpg

Upper Right-Side Fairing Fair condition

IMG_0060.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

Left and Right Tank Side Panels Good Condition

IMG_0064.jpg

A-Panel with hazard switch Good condition.

Taillight assembly One wire cut where I had spliced in back-off.

SOLD Header Good condition missing one gasket to muffler and one dent. $70 plus actual shipping (I found $58 for Alabama recently)

O2 Sensor

Underbody with cut rear fender

Airbox Missing one clamp. You want to try that airflow experiment? Make me an offer.

Clutch Master Cylinder Assembly

Rear Brake Master Cylinder Assembly Including Reservoir

Battery Tray

Handlebars Ever wanted to powdercoat a set and swap during the winter. Here's your spare set to try.

Voltage Rectifier

Rear Wheel Bar Not sure this is the exact name, but car tire experimenters will recognize it and might want this try machining down to work with a CT.

Under Tank T-Bar I've heard of a few people busting tabs off...maybe you need a replacement.

Rear Passenger Brackets Want to try more powdercoating experiments?

Upper Triple Tree Plus Lock and Ignition I have a key too I believe.

Computer No corrosion

Underseat Tray

Engine. I have the engine and would want to sell it to somebody regionally to come pick up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I need the forward right side under structure fish #48. Part number 5JW-2837M-00-00. Its the one forward of the battery box. If you still have it.

How much for the header?
I'll try and do some shipping estimating in the next couple of days. This one is going to depend more on shipping costs and trying to keep it under "jumbo" dimensions with USPS and rates from WA to AL.