• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale OEM Gen-2 wheel bearings, fork seals, etc. (Another Price Update)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sportourer

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I recently sold my 2007 FJR. I am very anal and always keep OEM wear items in my possession in case I need them in a hurry. Anyway, the bike is gone so I have the following items to get rid of. All the new prices I am quoting are from Partzilla and current as of 01/09/2024. I feel the prices I am asking are very fair for OEM parts and any of these items will fit in a $10 flat rate postal box. If someone wants to buy more than one item or all the items, I am open to offers. Pictures of all items with part numbers are attached. I can be reached here or by text message at 518-332-5419

Rear wheel bearings: Requires 3 bearings, $36.06 + $32.50 + $26.31 per bearing new. I will now take $65 for all 3.

Fork seals: Requires 2, $12.69 per seal new. I will now take $20 for both.

Fork Seals $20.jpg

Rear Wheel Bearings $80.jpg

Last edited:
I recently sold my 2007 FJR. I am very anal and always keep OEM wear items in my possession in case I need them in a hurry. Anyway, the bike is gone so I have the following items to get rid of. All the new prices I am quoting are from Partzilla and current as of 01/09/2024. I feel the prices I am asking are very fair for OEM parts and any of these items will fit in a $10 flat rate postal box. If someone wants to buy more than one item or all the items, I am open to offers. Pictures of all items with part numbers are attached. I can be reached here or by text message at 518-332-5419

Front brake pads: Requires 4 sets, $38.71 per set new. I will take $120 for all 4 sets.

Rear brake pads: $38.25 per set new. I will take $30 for the set.

Front wheel bearings: Requires 2 bearings, $23.81 per bearing new. I will take $40 for both.

Rear wheel bearings: Requires 3 bearings, $36.06 + $32.50 + $26.31 per bearing new. I will take $80 for all 3.

Fork seals: Requires 2, $12.69 per seal new. I will take $20 for both.

Windshield mounting gasket: $7.02 new. I will take $5.

View attachment 6191View attachment 6180View attachment 6181View attachment 6182View attachment 6183

View attachment 6190
I will take it all if available.