150 Miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnCaged

Reaction score
because it's over 100 degrees here I left my screen off today and went for about 150 mile ride up in the mountains. I gota tell ya with my Joe Rocket cooling vest and the extra air, I was cool as could be. Had my MP3 player I could hear it just fine even at highway speeds of 80mph. I have-ta say however, you do feel allot more pressure on your upper body at 70-80 with no screen, but in the twistys it was GREAT!! :haha:

Now the Oxtar Boot Question ( I put this in the other post but I don't think anyone saw it.)

I have a Question on the Sizing.

My old boots were 44(us 9.5) I notice on the Oxter page there calling size 44 a us 10.5? I have my old boots here there Alpinestar roam, they say us 9.5 and Euro 44. Did any of you have problems with sizing? (my Alpinestars are wearing out I need a new pair)

Thanks once again

UnCaged

I am a 10.5 pushing 11 and got a 45 for a very comfortable if even a bit loose fit.

Hope that helps.

Concur with Overfly, I'm between a U.S. 10 and 10.5 and have the Oxtar Matrix in a 44 Euro... I could really use a 44.5... but think a 45 would be a bit loose.

Go to a BMW dealer and try on their boots as they are in European sizes.

I would 8Ball, but there about 100 miles away, I just don't have the time! :D

Thanks for your input, I just ordered them, keeping my fingers crossed!!

:assasin:

UnCaged