• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2002 BMW R1150GS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman1028

Reaction score
I am selling my 2002 R1150GS with 51,561 miles.

I purchased it earlier this year as a barely running project. I bought it with the intention of turning it into a scrambler. But after getting it back into perfect running mechanical condition, I couldn't bring myself to hack it up. 2Topia in Charlotte did all the work on the bike. They are a small bike shop that specializes in European bikes(highly recommended). I can provide the invoice of work performed, on request.

It came with a full Aeroflow windscreen and I purchased an OEM windscreen from a fellow inmate.
I am not sure of the brand of boxes that are on bike. They look like Jesse's, but I can't verify that.

Tires look about 25-50% worn.

This is a very solid bike, without any blemishes, scratches or scuffs. The wheels are in fantastic shape, without any pitting or rust.

I am located in Fort Mill,SC, just outside of Charlotte,NC. I would be happy to facilitate a fly-n-ride from CDIA, including 1 hotel night paid for at my expense.

I have a clear/clean SC title(no notary) on hand.
$4500
IMG_7552_zps7obc7odq.jpg
IMG_7551_zpsjekuxafa.jpg
IMG_7555_zpscp77zltx.jpg
IMG_7556_zpsjh3zyfft.jpg
IMG_7557_zpscqzo2jdm.jpg

Those are Jesse Odyssey (v1) bags. I have the same ones on my GSA. 60l per side, they are the best bags I have ever owned. GLWS

Mechanic checked out the final drive and said it was in great shape.

Walk around video:

Picture without the bags.

634a155c-96e2-457f-b101-11961cd5224f_zps9oyty3wp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: