• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Motorcycle For Sale 2004 w/plastic damage

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gazelle

Reaction score
I've got a 65K mile bike that a lady backed into and bike landed on left side. Lower right fairing is non-repairable. Turn signal bent but works...may or may not need replacement. Left side upper is broken, lower is scratched. Left saddlebag is scratched. (Right bag already has cosmetic damage) Bike is located in East TN or can be moved/ridden to Greenville, SC. Bike runs great, needs tires...glad I did not replace them last week. I've no idea what bike is worth "as is." Going to a couple independent shops tomorrow to see cost of repairs and possible value as is. Plan to take some pics when my camera warms up. Anyone interested ??? Thanks !

That really kinda depends upon condition and price. The bent turn signal sounds strange, you're sure it's not a 2003? Every bike from 2004 on had the turn signals built into the fairing.

Glad you weren't on it when she decided to knock it over.

That really kinda depends upon condition and price. The bent turn signal sounds strange, you're sure it's not a 2003? Every bike from 2004 on had the turn signals built into the fairing.

Glad you weren't on it when she decided to knock it over.
Pics attached I hope...Thanks !

Attachments

• DSC05809.JPG
    DSC05809.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 17
  • DSC05810.JPG
    DSC05810.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 16
  • DSC05811.JPG
    DSC05811.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC05812.JPG
    DSC05812.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • DSC05813.JPG
    DSC05813.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • DSC05814.JPG
    DSC05814.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 16
Thanks for the response....I had not thought about China.....Full fairing kit approx $2200...ETA FEB-APR 2022...website says 2021 but I'm assuming they mean next year...Thanks again. Luckily I've located another bike to purchase from a friend who's had it stored for several years.....an '07 with 10K miles...Hopefully will come to an "agreement:" with folks who hit my bike and sell at "as is" for cheap...