• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2005 FJR1300ABS

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Reaction score
For Sale: 2005 FJR1300ABS, 33K mi., 1" bar risers, 12V fused power supply, Vista Cruise throttle set.

All maintenance done incl. valve lash check (in spec) & upgraded CCT, needs rear tire. Very nice condition $5900

Location east central NY, will consider limited delivery.

Edit 1/3/12: Additional photos and more bike information.

Additional bike information: Results of recent compression test: 215#, 215#, 205#, 210#, throttle bodies sync'd, new spark plugs (YZF450), new battery in summer 2011

More photos:

100_2710.jpg

100_2711.jpg

100_2712.jpg

100_2709.jpg

100_2713.jpg

100_2715.jpg

100_2718.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is one sweet looking ride! :yahoo: Very clean.

Bummer you're selling the best year Feej made. :(

Good luck.

Very nice clean bike Dan, but if you can afford to way a couple months, it will do much better price-wise. I bought my bike last year on December 1 from a seller in Nevada that was frustrated with no buyer action in the winter. By early spring, selling prices on comparable bikes were up $800 to $1000. That's nearly 20% return for waiting until March. Anyway, good luck with the sale, and congrats on the CanAm.

Very nice clean bike Dan, but if you can afford to way a couple months, it will do much better price-wise. I bought my bike last year on December 1 from a seller in Nevada that was frustrated with no buyer action in the winter. By early spring, selling prices on comparable bikes were up $800 to $1000. That's nearly 20% return for waiting until March. Anyway, good luck with the sale, and congrats on the CanAm.

Yes, I can wait Tom, my V Max sold right off so the wife's 'emergency fund' is replenished....just thought I'd put 'F Jr.' out there to see if I could get a lucky break, kind of a test run. If it doesn't sell I won't re-list it until late March or early April.

Besides, in the back of my mind, I'm holding out for a miracle that my knees get all better again and then I'll have the Spyder AND F Jr!! It could happen....right? :unsure:

Very nice bike...good luck with the sale

Thanks Joe!

I saw you talking about your back and the reason to move onto a Spyder. If you end up that route I think you'll be perfectly happy, those things look like a hoot even if they are different from a 2 wheeler. Good luck with sale the bike looks perfect and well setup. Spring time you might get 6500 for it, advertise on multiple craigslists around your area too, people travel for a good bike.

I saw you talking about your back and the reason to move onto a Spyder. If you end up that route I think you'll be perfectly happy, those things look like a hoot even if they are different from a 2 wheeler. Good luck with sale the bike looks perfect and well setup. Spring time you might get 6500 for it, advertise on multiple craigslists around your area too, people travel for a good bike.
I did get the Spyder Matt and you're right, they're a lot of fun, pretty quick too!

I put my FJR on eBay during the Christmas season just in case some guy's wife might say, "OK, hit the 'Buy It Now' button on that blue bike if you want it!" In reality that's probly not gonna happen and when the ad expires in a couple days I'll throw a sheet over her and wait for spring and do what you mentioned....make more $'s that way anyhow, probly.