• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 FJR1300A FL. Excellent

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockmurf

IBA #31100
Reaction score
2006 yamaha fjr1300a fl excellent

2006 fjr1300A (ABS)

Cobalt blue, meticulously maintained. Oil and filter changed every 4k with Mobil 1 Motorycle synthetic. Rear oil changed every other oil change. 110,000 miles.

Rick Mayer driver seat $350.

skyway sliders $100

salamander bar ends $120

grip puppies

vista cruise throttle lock $40

vstrom handguards

wild bill highway pegs $100

pyramid fender extender $50

power commander 3 with custom map $500

K&N air filter $65

Irridium plugs $50

aftermarket horn $65

heli bar triple clamps and risers with 2 ball mounts $500

AK20 forks and penske shock (serviced this past year) at Traxxion Dynamics during a ride in $2300.

tech spec tank protectors $75

fz1 mirrors $65

Yamaha shop manual $45

Vstream windshield $120

Brand new Michelin PR 2's $265

In 2011 brodie's spider harness installed, new model cct installed, new headlamps installed and in other words entire bike was gone over. Bike went in for its major service at which time a new thermostat and new irridium plugs were installed, air filter serviced, valves checked (they have never needed adjustment) and whatever else needs done. I also had a set of brand new set of michelin pr2s installed. . KBB is $7655 for excellent and due to mileage I would deduct $2000 and round it up to $6500. to include all the accessories ( over $4500.). No crashes, low sides, high sides, wheelies, stoppies, track days etc. Bike has always been cleaned after riding, even when traveling, and garaged at home and covered on the road. Bike never sat for more than 1 week without going for a 50-200 mile ride. Any questions either call 941 795 3824 or pm me. Thanks for reading and ride safe. Everett.

ps I have tool kit, manual, bag liners, hard bags, and extra keys. Selling price is $6500.00.

You are getting a fully accessorized bike for less than a third of the price of a new one accessorized like this one. Great time for a fly n ride. Will pick up at Sarasota or Tampa, FL airports.

I forgot to show the hard bags. They are included and are on the shelf in the garage covered and waxed along with the bag liners.

RIDING TO ALASKA, WHY SETTLE FOR A LESSER BIKE WHEN YOU CAN GET ONE OF THE TOP RATED SPORT TOURING MOTORCYCLES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION for the price of a low to mid quality bike and its got all the bells and whistles. Email for pics [email protected]