• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2006 with lots of extras $5900

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

route66

Reaction score
Bike is still driven so mileage may change some. To tell you the mechanical ability of this bike on April the 18th it completed a certified iron butt ride. 1000 miles no issues and no worries. less than one month old Shad 48l trunk, handle bar risers, Custom reflective saddle bag decals, heated grips, Touring Windshield, Sliders, tank protector, blue fuel lid bolts, blue fairing bolts, custom helmet lock keyed to oem key, external extra fuse block with relay powered by battery, vista cruise control, extra cigarette plugs under seat, 30 watt led driving lights, handguards, front and rear fender extenders, synthetic oil, new battery and tender, at 7000 miles odometer was replaced by dealer, bike shows 18407 miles now, small dent in one muffler, Dealer serviced by previous owner, rear seat was a torn spot that was fixed but visible, rear right bag has some scuffs and scratches, I put on a quick coat of plasti dip on bags to see if I like the color. I did but you may want to redo and bags will look great, bike runs great and low miles for this year,

00505_f7MwwQek1OL_600x450.jpg

00c0c_lkfhmuU5bA3_600x450.jpg

00v0v_7zBEVtukept_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: