• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR 1300 Black Cherry - $5999 67K miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny80s

Turtle Gears
Reaction score
I am selling my Black Cherry 2007 FJR. It has 67K miles and runs like a top. $5999

Extras Include - Heated Grips, Bill Mayer Saddle, Hella FF50 Driving Lights, Wild Bill Highway Pegs, PAIR Block Off Plates.

Bike is in great shape. I am located in SoCal. I am happy to pick you up at the airport if you want to do a fly and buy.

If interested please send me a PM.

IMG_1147.JPG

IMG_1148.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you after camping with John in Northern Cali a few years back, he polished the damn thing each morning in a meticulous way. I would not hesitate to say this bike was well maintained. Bump for a guy even though he lives in San Diego.

and having rode with johnny to nor cal I can tell you those are 67,000 easy, slow, the wind is blowing me around and im scared , hurry up where the fuck are you big pussy were tired of waiting miles ever.lol

bump

and having rode with johnny to nor cal I can tell you those are 67,000 easy, slow, the wind is blowing me around and im scared , hurry up where the fuck are you big pussy were tired of waiting miles ever.lol

bump
+1, Gunny; johnny80s rides much slower than most old people fornicate, really elderly folks! jes' sayin' and nuff said!

404446662.jpg