• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jryan

Reaction score
Selling my 2007. Just did complete service including: engine oil and filter,final drive oil,fork oil, drive shaft splines cleaned and lubed, u joint cleaned and lubed. Cleaned all pivot points: rear brake, clutch,front brake,shift linkage. . All lubed with synthetic grease. Also flushed clutch and brake fluid. Bike has pair system removed and wynpro block off plates installed. Also has a power commander V with an excellent map I got from Marcus. I forget his forum handle. Also installed new spark plugs. Bike has new tires front and rear (michelin PR2). 22k miles.The way this bike runs puts a smile on my face everytime! Located in St. Louis area. See pics at st. louis craigslist. I am 2nd owner and bike has never beendamaged in any way.n Bike also has throttlemeister throttle lock and MCL riser plate. Wred for GPS and has ram ball mount on front brake resivoir. Call JIM 636-399-1973

So we can just make up a price? :rolleyes: A link to your Craigslist ad would be useful too.

(Thought this was "John Ryan's" ad at first. Probably would have been kind of high mileage for most of us.)

So we can just make up a price? :rolleyes: A link to your Craigslist ad would be useful too.

(Thought this was "John Ryan's" ad at first. Probably would have been kind of high mileage for most of us.)
Price is $8700.

https://stlouis.craig...3221541802.html
001.jpg

It is a shame that the picture above is NOT the OP's bike that is for sale. The above picture was originally posted by RobertB when he was selling his 2007. https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php?showtopic=147431

This is a picture from the OP's Craiglist ad. Btw the Craiglist ad now has the price down to $8400.

5L85K55M63K23N23H2c8m39c90b2bf87a10bb.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes I borrowed the pic. My bike looks exactly like that. Pictures on st. Louis craigslist. Is it really a big deal?
Just my two cents, but yeah, that's not a good idea. The bike posted that is not yours has a different seat, frame sliders, bar ends and windscreen. Might mislead a potential buyer.

yes thanks for noticeing. I am not trying to mislead anyone. I put the link to craigslist so folks could see actual pics and current price. I.have not learned to edit the original post. I have bought and sold from forum members and had no complaints. Have a nice day. Jim