• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NHredliner

Reaction score
Bike still for sale but craigslist add has expired and didn't renew since I had too many suspicious replies. Please shoot me an email ([email protected])if interested . Definitely needs tires now. Runs perfectly and is garaged for the winter. Asking $3500.

Photo from ad.  2007 was a great year and the best color.  I sold mine a couple years ago with over 185,000 miles.  Good luck with the sale.
00D0D_hKWzSjSVmiU_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg

Best looking color! Bought a 2015 brand new and sold my '07 to my older brother. He just sold it to my younger brother!

GLWS

Will be picking up my 2015es shortly in Myrtle Beach and riding it to Asheville. Plant to do several days of riding in that area ( Dragon, Cheohala, Back of the Dragon and others) before heading north on the Parkway and take it from there.  

Still for sale but craigslist add expired and had too many "suspicious" emails. Bike is garaged and needs tires. Asking $3500.  56,000 miles, factory trunk, new battery and front brakes this spring, sargent world sport seat, frame sliders, bar risers, heated grips and v stream windshield. I bought this from the original owner with 5000 miles on it and have never had any issues with it. Couldn't resist a deal on a 15es. Was riding it daily until I picked up the 15 in late July. Have ridden it several times since and just topped up the fuel and added stabil. Have tons of pictures on my phone but still haven't figured out how to post them here. 

This is why I guess I won't sell my 2007 FJR. That's a lot of bike for $3000.  I never thought I'd have three bikes. Hopefully someone will realize what a deal this is.

If you like, I could post a couple pics of the bike here for you. PM me if you are interested in that.

Good looking bike and at a decent price.  Looks an awful lot like the '07 I sold two years ago - right down to the V-stream windshield, frame sliders, bar risers and left-side blemishes from a couple of zero speed dirt naps.  (Mine had Givi trunk and stock seat - and 3X the mileage)  This bike has a lot more life left in it and in the best color ever.  Great deal for someone wanting to get a great bike for low dollars.

Spring is in the air, even here in the mountains of NH. Bike has been in the garage all winter and I just bought 2 sets of tires. The tires are spent and I would sell it with new tires or not? Hope to get some interest. Offers anyone?

I created an E-Bay add but never posted it there because they wanted something like $300 just to list it!? Will likely put it out on the main road in front of my neighbors house once the snow is gone.

Guess I'll just keep posing to bump this to the front of the line!? Spring is here and I have new tires which could be included with the sale? Any offers?

SOLD! Bittersweet moment watching the new owner ride off after paying cash. Paid $3420 with brand new tires installed yesterday.

I listed it on Facebook Marketplace and had 4 responses in less than 12 hours. Guy showed up with cash.