• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very clean FJR, I'm in the market for a pre-loved used one with farkles if possible... wish you were local but I'm not against a road trip! :rolleyes: If you could shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) with a few pics I'd appreciate it! If a deal falls through with Cookie, let me know. I hear Virginia is beautiful this time of year... :clapping:

Thanks,

openroad

'99 Suzuki SV650S

'98 Honda Shadow Aero 1100 (sold)

It'd be a real nice fly and ride. Get you off that old connie in your avatar too.

FWIW, an '01 Connie is what I migrated off to the FJR too. Once I bought the Feejer that Connie was a goner.

wait... that is a Connie isn't it? The angle of the bags looks a little wrong.
That is a Connie in my avatar but it is actually an older model than the '95 I'm riding now.

529195_383076261713649_100000338356646_1283459_100537292_n.jpg

I'm actually riding my third Connie. I put 100k on an '87, hit a deer on VA-130/US-501 East of Glasgow with my first '95 in May 2009 and bought the current '95 with the insurance settlement.

Unfortunately my wife has been out of work for three years so coming up with the money for a newer motor is a problem. Otherwise I would have asked some friends in Virginia to go inspect Jogle's FJR when he first listed it for sale. Lack of funds has forced me to miss some great deals on 2006 & 2007 FJRs including one that was only an hour away. :cray:

Jogle,

Thanks for the photos. Nice looking bike and very well farkled. I am looking at a few other FJRs closer to home, so don't hold it for me. I'll probably regret make that statement, but I don't want you to miss the chance to sell it. I'll let you know if I change my mind. I'm facing some "life" issues, too. Mine are on the medical side.

Good luck to you in all areas. Hang in there and get thngs together. We all get hit with some curveballs every now and then. I've had three years at the plate, but this one's the biggerst challange. I'll survive, but the summer will be different. The good news is I'm still looking at bikes and I'm still riding.

Linc, go for this one if you want. I'm sure you will like it. Let me know if you buy it.

Cookie I understand your health issues as Im in the same boat. Going to phisical therapy for tight neck and upper back, turned down a very well paying machinist job due to mortgage payment and trying to rent 100 miles from home. The economy has taken its toll on millions hope to get a fresh start and a new president soon. Good luck in your local search, the FJR is a great machine.Mine is listed in the local message board so hope to get a few calls this week. Also have a 07 Honda Rincon 680 farkled out for sale... :)

May have a buyer for the Rincon,been riding the FJR some, kills the shoulder but hey the wheather has been great. Will be contacting Linc and sending e-mails out to a couple pm's before this weekend.

Jogle,

Good luck on the sale. I thought it would be sold by now. The bike looks to be in great shape and is priced right.

I found a 05 ABS this weekend 30 minutes from my house. 13,600 miles and in great shape. It was priced low and I was lucky enough to be the first of six to see it. I got to ride it home. WOW! I'm very impressed with the bike. My wife is telling me I should stop going to the garage to look at it. She actually was impressed by the condition of the bike. The only thing she doesnt like is lack of room in the garage. I need to thin the herd and sell of a couple of the old bikes.

I will get a solid week of riding before my second round of chemo treatments. The first round didn't set me back too badly, only felt like crap for three days. Five more rounds to go over the next five months. Riding is part of my personal recovery program.

<snip>

I will get a solid week of riding before my second round of chemo treatments. The first round didn't set me back too badly, only felt like crap for three days. Five more rounds to go over the next five months. Riding is part of my personal recovery program.
Cookie,

If you can find a good Chinese Acupuncturist near you they can help alleviate the side effects of the chemotherapy.

Acupuncture (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute

Acupuncture, Masonic Cancer Center, University of Minnesota

Dr. Lixin Qin, Acupuncturist, Richfield, MN 55423

Dr. Peng Sun, Acupuncturist, Saint Louis Park, MN 55416

Dr. Qin Chu, Acupuncturist, Roseville, MN 55113

Last edited by a moderator:
Very clean FJR, I'm in the market for a pre-loved used one with farkles if possible... wish you were local but I'm not against a road trip! :rolleyes: If you could shoot me an email ( [email protected] ) with a few pics I'd appreciate it! If a deal falls through with Cookie, let me know. I hear Virginia is beautiful this time of year... :clapping:

Thanks,

openroad

'99 Suzuki SV650S

Sent you a couple pics from Iphone let me know if you recieved them and fly on down and kick a tire... :)

Thanks,

openroad

'99 Suzuki SV650S

Sent you a couple pics from Iphone let me know if you recieved them and fly on down and kick a tire... :)
Bike is still sitting on carport undercover. Need to sell price now $6800.... :)

Sorry you haven't sold this yet. And very surprised, too. You've got lots more farkles than my 07 and I just paid a lot more than you are asking for it. I did get it with much lower miles, but I hope to rectify some of that. I will pass this on to some of my friends that keep admiring my bike. Post if you sell it. And good luck.

Sorry you haven't sold this yet. And very surprised, too. You've got lots more farkles than my 07 and I just paid a lot more than you are asking for it. I did get it with much lower miles, but I hope to rectify some of that. I will pass this on to some of my friends that keep admiring my bike. Post if you sell it. And good luck.

Thanks, have a few replys asking for pictures of the scratchs, they are minor and do not distract from the overall looks of this fine machine.

Will be sold next Tuesday unless something changes. Hope to ride again someday, got to start over. Happy trails to all... :)