• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2007 FJR1300 in Jacksonville, FL $7,000

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Up for sale is my 2007 Yamaha FJR 1300 in beautiful black cherry red. I love this bike, only selling because our first baby is on the way and I'll be taking a hiatus from motorcycle riding for a while.

This bike includes a number of accessories, including the following:
- Aftermarket Cee Bailey's windshield which does a great job of pushing the air over the top of your helmet to avoid buffeting
- Throttlemeister throttle lock
- Power Commander V with custom mapping for this bike that smooths out the low throttle response for low speed riding and cornering
- Luggage rack equipped to utilize the Givi monokey system (I have a Givi trunk for sale as well)
- Frame sliders

I'm also including the following:
- Brand new set of Michelin Pilot Road 4 tires ($350 value)
- New set of brake pads

This bike has 40,400 miles on it and is located in Jacksonville, FL. Asking $7,000 for the bike including accessories listed above as well as the new tires & brake pads.

Thanks for looking.

1z5or6g.jpg

2e1t21f.jpg

af82vr.jpg

Ok guys, based on the lack of response and some additional research I'm thinking KBB is a little optimistic. Price drop to $6,000.

Thanks for looking!