2007, Pulled the trigger

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great buy on the bike. It is the finest motorcycle made and I am reminded of it every time I get on mine. Great job of engineering by Yamaha.

I'm 3 for 3 on getting people to move to the FJR after riding mine. You took a little longer than the others, but eventually came around.

I know its a hike, but if you can manage to make it, Tech Day would be a good chance to get some farkles on. Nick and I will be there along with plenty of other people who know way more about taking a bike apart than I do. Fuzeblock and cruise control for starters.

https://www.fjrforum.com/forum//index.php/topic/169340-fjr-tech-day-xiii/page-1

Congrats on the purchase, hopefully we'll see you at Tech Day or some ride in the near future
biggrin.png
Hey Nick, Long time no see. How have you been. Kitch and I met up with Tim, Leanne and Brady for while they were in town. Hope to ride with you guys again real soon.
Sounded like you guys had fun, he was pretty excited for you about getting the new bike....hopefully you are as well!! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

I'm 3 for 3 on getting people to move to the FJR after riding mine. You took a little longer than the others, but eventually came around.
3 for 4....I'm still not on one
tonguesmiley.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on the purchase, hopefully we'll see you at Tech Day or some ride in the near future
biggrin.png
Hey Nick, Long time no see. How have you been. Kitch and I met up with Tim, Leanne and Brady for while they were in town. Hope to ride with you guys again real soon.
Sounded like you guys had fun, he was pretty excited for you about getting the new bike....hopefully you are as well!! Looking forward to seeing you again soon!

3 for 4....I'm still not on one
tonguesmiley.gif
To this day the PA rally is still my favorite. Cant wait to do it again.

Late to the game on this one, but congrats on your purchase. I still love my 07 that I bought in 2012. No issues in 22K miles. I miss my VTX I sold two years ago sometimes, though. I sold it to a friend at work and I still get to park by it.