• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR KS $8300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes Nile

Reaction score
2009 Yamaha FJR1300A (Raven) for sale. approximately 4000 miles; all stock except Vista Cruise throttle lock, Helibar riser and “Brodie” grounding harness.

I am the second owner. The previous owner managed to drop the bike on both its sides in a parking lot or driveway. There are some light scratches on the saddlebags and right side engine cover; as well as a scratches on the right and left front upper fairing corners. I purchased the bike on an impulse, and intended to repair it.

However, plans have changed and I’m thinning the herd. Except for a trip to the Upper Peninsula, the FJR only gets out on short excursions. I have two other bikes and this one does not get the riding it deserves.

Other items included in the sale: (removed preparing for trade in)

• Yamaha touring trunk with the cargo shelf/mount (factory black but it’s slightly a different black) but its not really noticeable,;
  • Corbin heated seat (front and passenger) with passenger backrest;
  • All the parts for the Vstrom handguards;
  • Factory service manual;
  • Shoupy’s lowering links (removed from bike when purchased);
  • Yamaha saddle bag liners;
  • “Wynpro” Ram bone mount; and
  • Motovation (I think) frame sliders. There might be a few more things, I just can’t remember right now.

https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24633538

Sorry the pictures are such poor quality. I will try to take some in the day light on Sunday.

I am asking $8300 or best offer. I live in Lawrence, Kansas, approximately half way in between Kansas City and Topeka. You can email me at j12subject(at)hotmail(dot)com . Thanks, Jimmy

2009 Yamaha FJR1300A (Raven) for sale. approximately 4000 miles; all stock except Vista Cruise throttle lock, Helibar riser and “Brodie” grounding harness.

I am the second owner. The previous owner managed to drop the bike on both its sides in a parking lot or driveway. There are some light scratches on the saddlebags and right side engine cover; as well as a scratches on the right and left front upper fairing corners. I purchased the bike on an impulse, and intended to repair it.

However, plans have changed and I’m thinning the herd. Except for a trip to the Upper Peninsula, the FJR only gets out on short excursions. I have two other bikes and this one does not get the riding it deserves.

Other items included in the sale: (removed preparing for trade in)

• Yamaha touring trunk with the cargo shelf/mount (factory black but it’s slightly a different black) but its not really noticeable,;
  • Corbin heated seat (front and passenger) with passenger backrest;
  • All the parts for the Vstrom handguards;
  • Factory service manual;
  • Shoupy’s lowering links (removed from bike when purchased);
  • Yamaha saddle bag liners;
  • “Wynpro” Ram bone mount; and
  • Motovation (I think) frame sliders. There might be a few more things, I just can’t remember right now.

https://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/24633538

Sorry the pictures are such poor quality. I will try to take some in the day light on Sunday.

I am asking $8300 $7500 or best offer. I live in Lawrence, Kansas, approximately half way in between Kansas City and Topeka. You can email me at j12subject(at)hotmail(dot)com . Thanks, Jimmy

Trying one more time with lower price, without extras, and engine cover has been replaced with a new one and the oil has been changed. New photos uploaded as well. Thanks, Jimmy