• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR - Low Miles

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jester6

Reaction score
Up for sale a beautiful 2009 FJR with ~9,000 miles. It has unfortunately sat as a garage queen for far too long and it is time to part ways.

Asking $6,500 - located Newark, DE.

According to the paperwork I am the third owner. The first really only rode a few hundred miles (under 1k when second owner bought it). The second was a family member and also the person responsible for most of the farkles you see. This is my second FJR however so I knew exactly what I wanted and my first was also a 2009 with most of the same or like equipment.

Montgomeryville Cycle Center in PA has done most installations and maintenance. I have a folder with various receipts for everything you see on this bike (exhaust, PC V, fork seals being the most notable).

More details:

- Garage kept, temp control & covered its entire life

- Binder of docs (manual), repair orders, etc. included.

- Premier cycle acessories FJR1300 sidebag reflective logos (back of side backs)

- All bags - side/rear included

- Smuggler included (replaces passenger seat for storage)

- Garmin Zumo 395LM included

- Wired for battery tender + power point (gerbing heated gear)

- Cox Racing Radiator Guard

- Front fender extender

- Highway pegs (MC Larry 7013 FJR1300HWYPG)

- Frame Sliders

- FZ1 mirrors

- Helibars Tour Performance Riser

- Tripletree ram ball nut, reservoir cover, long post for GPS, others.

- Beowulf Performance Exhaust System (UK Based company if you look them up but they are the best we could find so we've imported 4 or 5 sets of exhaust for FJR's by now...)

- Power Commander V

- Weighted handle bar ends w/ throttle lock

Fork seals replaced July 2015 (receipt available). Oddly enough my other 2009 FJR also had the fork seals go around the same time and it had about 25k more miles on it.

I have an additional larger windshield which is also included but not pictured as well as the OEM exhaust system.

There are some minor wear and tear areas to be expected but some areas I want to point out - one side exhaust has some scratch damage. Both side bags also have some lighter wear/tear just a bit more than normally expected. Nothing crazy – I think the pictures capture it well but I want to ensure you see everything clearly.

Some key images below but a full gallery here for more detail - https://imgur.com/a/zTZKAYb

Any questions or concerns let me know, enjoy the pics and thanks!!!

qrgqDqf.jpg

KNBtHGw.jpg

rGqKAgH.jpg
espyFn8.jpg
oBY2YWH.jpg
L8lz7D4.jpg