• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2009 FJR1300A For Sale - $6000.00

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shuffler

Reaction score
Craigslist posting: https://kalispell.craigslist.org/mcy/d/columbia-falls-2009-yamaha-fjr1300a/6883316597.html

The details:

$6000.00

2nd owner, clean title

10,8xx miles, super clean bike

New battery, new PR2 front tire (new PR2 rear, not mounted - current one is good)

Oil & Filter done at 10,300mi (Amsoil)

Touring screen (OEM screen also included)

Factory hard luggage w/inner liners

Givi top case, Bags Connection quick release tank bag

Tour Performance Heli bars

Corbin Saddle

Cramp Buster & Kaoko throttle lock

Power Commander 5

PC5 Auto-Tune module (not installed, never got around to it)

Custom-fit Geza Gear bike cover

Realizing the sport touring market is crap right now, I think I have this priced accordingly and am losing enough money that the price is firm.

Located in NW Montana ... would be a great fly and ride, with an airport @ Kalispell and Glacier National Park in our back yard.

PM me with interest and questions. Thanks!

I'm noticing the sport touring market is crap too, not sure why at the moment. My 2006 is probably priced a little high but had very little interest so far. Best of luck the with sale, it's a beautiful bike! :)

Nice. I am partial to the '09. Wish I had the extra room and $$$ to add this to the stable.

I am thinking of getting a Geza Gear cover. Do you like yours? What size did you buy?

I have a different take - $6k for a barely broken in FJR with farkles seems so low that if it were mine, I’d just keep it as a guest bike or as a backup. Come to think of it, my 08 fully farkled is worth more to me than what the market may value it, such that I am keeping it primarily as a guest bike and for when I want to tour.

By comparison I just paid slightly over $5k for a Honda Monkey with farkles, which for that price I’d be might close to this 09. Go figure.

Tough market but I think this is quite reasonable for a well-equipped, low-mileage bike. Often, it depends on the market you are in and the time of year.

I agree with Hudson that the price is so low that it is hardly worth selling but I ended out getting rid of my '07 because of storage space (or lack thereof), on-going (minimal) maintenance cost/effort, and cost for insurance and license. All for something I would rarely, if ever, actually use.

Good luck with the sale!

Picture for the OP...

00c0c_fLdHKbPF6xs_600x450.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. I am partial to the '09. Wish I had the extra room and $$$ to add this to the stable.
I am thinking of getting a Geza Gear cover. Do you like yours? What size did you buy?
I went with their cover that would accommodate luggage on the FJR ... it's a nice piece, but I think a bigger, full-coverage type heavy cover did a better job at keeping the dust out during Winter storage in the garage.