• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2010 FJR1300 A For Sale, incl Ohlins, Russell Day Long

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CamelBill

Reaction score
For Sale is my beautiful silver and highly farkled 2010 FJR1300A. One owner, always garaged, 28K miles, adult ridden, excellent condition, well maintained. The reason for selling is I just bought a 2014 KTM 1190 Adventure, and i really don't need 5 bikes. This bike is set up for a taller rider the way it sits, I'm 6'4" and 225 lbs. Will list fully farkled for a few weeks, then will start pulling parts to sell individually and lower the price. It truely is a great set-up as it sits.

Full Russell Day Long Seat (225 lb rider), padded backrest, 2" bar risers, Knifemaker passenger floor boards, heated grips with variable controller installed in dash

Pia aux lights on fork legs, frame sliders T-Bone GPS Mount with power to it, Battery tender lead for heated vest, Salamander Throttle lock,

OHLINS YA-707 fully adjustable shock installed at 25K miles. ($1300 cost) This really makes the bike ride nice, remote preload etc for when you add a passenger. This is a great bonus on this bike! I have the stock parts also. So the Ohlins shock only has 3k mies on it.

Michelin Pilot Road 3's, installed at 24k miles. New Irridium plugs and throttle body sync @ 21,323 miles. Last oil (full Syn) and filter change @ 24,153 miles.

Loaded price is $9800 firm, which is KBB retail for a stock bike. Located in St Charles Mo, just west of St. Louis. Ping me or email me at [email protected] for pics.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, never really made much of an attempt to sell this bike, I still love it. Mileage right around $30k, new back tire mounted, and will throw in a new front also. But will take $8200 no haggle price if you buy if before 11/30/14, which is when my 180 days sales tax credit is up.

If you don't sell with all farkles, can I get first shot at daylong seat?

I hope you sell with all farkles though.

Thank

Milo

If you need to pull aftermarket parts off to sell I'd be interested in the OHLINS YA-707. Rider weight is a match. Well equipped bike at a good price. Should sell. Good luck and let me know. Ride safe, Mike