2010 Yamaha FJR Intro

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I firmly believe the FJR will continue into 2011 and beyond. Things to watch for. A crossplane crankshaft as Yamaha is investing in this technology across the sportbike line. We may not get more HP but that should offer more torque and it will be a rush. I wouldn't be surprised to see heated grips standard.

And last, let's all chip in and buy all the silver paint from Yamaha. It appears the only way we will get away from it!!!

Here's one in yellow..., my '05
001-2.jpg
Remind me to strike yellow off of my list of potential new FJR colours! :bad:

J/K... Wouldn't be my choice but it'd definitely stand out at an FJR Rally! Good on ya for being different! :)
oh yuck! a baby shat on it!

I firmly believe the FJR will continue into 2011 and beyond. Things to watch for. A crossplane crankshaft as Yamaha is investing in this technology across the sportbike line. We may not get more HP but that should offer more torque and it will be a rush. I wouldn't be surprised to see heated grips standard. And last, let's all chip in and buy all the silver paint from Yamaha. It appears the only way we will get away from it!!!
I love my FJR but wouldn't make that bet. According to somebody I know at one of the bike mfgs, they love to make the large bikes, but can make 5-6 scooters & small bikes for what it takes to build and market an FJR, plus the scooters both sell faster and in bigger numbers. Each of those half dozen, the riders needs accessories, too, so the net profit for the scooters is MUCH better than trying to market FJRs.

Man you guys are getting all sensitive. I didn't even think we had much of a disagreement going, never mind calling it an argument.
I was just trying to e'splain myself mo'e clear like, thah's all. :rolleyes:
I agree. Fred and I have done this before. Heck, I like Fred. You wouldn't want to see my responses if I didn't! :assassin:

Here's one in yellow..., my '05
001-2.jpg
Remind me to strike yellow off of my list of potential new FJR colours! :bad:

J/K... Wouldn't be my choice but it'd definitely stand out at an FJR Rally! Good on ya for being different! :)
oh yuck! a baby shat on it!
Nothing wrong with yellow.....as long as it's the right SHADE of yellow.

This is one I could live with.....

Lamborghini_Gallardo.jpg

And the best shade of yellow EVAH!!!!!

44560207.jpg

Honda Barbados Yellow. Had an '88 CRX that looked just like this one. Gorgeous shade of yellow. AND the black highlights from the rubstrips, rocker panels, door handle and window molding was JUST enough to keep it from looking like a lilliputian school bus. The ONLY car I ever regretted getting rid of.

Last edited by a moderator:
...some peoples just don't "get" yellow.

But that's OK, cause those of us that do don't like to be like all the other stiffs... ;)

2888465130098858932S600x600Q85.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: