• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 Orange VA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, really. How could anyone trade in a bike with 1064 miles? I know people use this phrase all the time, but seriously... the damn thing isn't even broken in yet.

At least you wouldn't have to worry whether the maintenance is all up to date...

In Sept of 2012 I found a 2007 with 480 miles, been kept in a grage with a nice Yamaha cover, the guy drained the fuel, put in new and ran it for a hour or so, every 2 - 3 months. It came with a few goodies. All I did was change all the fluids and get the recalls done. Been ridin' it since.

Seems he brought it home and said "honey look what I got us. Now we can ride away on weekends and take trips." Wife said, "it's me and the kids or you and the motorcycle, your call." And walked away.

Seems he brought it home and said "honey look what I got us. Now we can ride away on weekends and take trips." Wife said, "it's me and the kids or you and the motorcycle, your call." And walked away.
I dunno... seems like an easy choice to me. Even if she was a complete bombshell, how much are your testicles worth?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno... seems like an easy choice to me. Even if she was a complete bombshell, how much are your testicles worth?
Amen Brother! I would have kept the bike. :)

I have a valid response to that chick's request over in that thread where the idiot blew up his bike cuz his girl ordered him to. It's a sad day when women or men order their SO what to do.

Reminds me of the ad for a GSX-R where the guy ends by saying: "Apparently do whatever the F*** you want didn't mean what I thought!"

OH, and this bike (in VA) looks like a great deal for someone.

OH, and this bike (in VA) looks like a great deal for someone.
Reminds me of Littlefish's 2013 that's been on sale here in Fla like, forever. Odd how sometimes these low mileage great deals come along but nobody's buying; but at other times, bikes like these are snapped up in less than an hour...

I have a valid response to that chick's request over in that thread where the idiot blew up his bike cuz his girl ordered him to. It's a sad day when women or men order their SO what to do.
And an even sadder day when they are so stupid that they do it.
wink.png

Yea, in a way, I felt sorry for the guy. Then I thought, he ain't gettin' a 50/50 deal here. He works his butt off, 12-14 hour days, (she doesn't work) for her and the kids and all he gets in return is crap and no enjoyment out of life. He was pissed at me when I brought it for $6500 ( that was all I was going to pay) but I guess she made the final call on that too. I know he paid full list for it in '07 plus the extras. When I got the "recalls" done, the dealer showed me his invoice. = Also came with 2 never used Bell helmets, Yamaha FJR cover, battery tender, no owners manual or the "plugs" for the bags.

Latest posts