2012 Adacks Ride 6-16-12

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What you guys don't know is that I'm a computer programmer and run and own a few websites like Go-Karts "R" us

So to put some of my talents to work for my fellow Feejers (that actually attend the DAX ride) and want to display a banner in their signature...

KJ_Daks_12-1.gif

Feel free to use this 100x50 gif BUT I would copy it to your preferred image host (and of course link to it as such) as this was uploaded as a temp file.

I thought up a mountain theme (thinking that was most appropriate!), hope you like!

-KJ

Danmit Art, I wish I could make it to yer shindig/dinner buffet. Sounds like it's gonna be a great time.

Last edited by a moderator:
What you guys don't know is that I'm a computer programmer and run and own a few websites like Go-Karts "R" us

So to put some of my talents to work for my fellow Feejers (that actually attend the DAX ride) and want to display a banner in their signature...

Go_Karts_R_us_KJ_Daks_12.gif

Feel free to use this 100x50 gif BUT I would copy it to your preferred image host (and of course link to it as such) as this was uploaded as a temp file.

I thought up a mountain theme (thinking that was most appropriate!), hope you like!

-KJ
**UDPATE**

I permanently uploaded and hosted the image so you can now just enter in image location:

You can right click on image, copy image location -or- copy/paste path:

https://www.gokartsRus.com/images/site_used/Go_Karts_R_us_KJ_Daks_12.gif

I'm personally waiting till after the ride ...not to jinx anything as I guess it's more an accomplishment badge thingy ;)

-KJ
**UDPATE**

I permanently uploaded and hosted the image so you can now just enter in image location:

You can right click on image, copy image location -or- copy/paste path:

https://www.gokartsRus.com/images/site_used/Go_Karts_R_us_KJ_Daks_12.gif

I'm personally waiting till after the ride ...not to jinx anything as I guess it's more an accomplishment badge thingy ;)
TS

That's cool. Thanks for doing it.

Is it Friday yet ? 24 hours to go. :D

All packed & ready to go!!!! My cousin Rich had to cancel,issues at work. Will be leaving at 6am for 300+ miles of nice backroads!

Cant wait to go! See you guys tomorrow.

Paul

OK, Felicia did all the boiling for a boatload of potato and mac salad. She's going to finish them tomorrow while I'm at work. I got home tonight, cleaned and loaded the truck with table, chairs, pop-up. Then had a little time to wipe down the bike. Tomorrow I have to work until 5:30, run home and get the truck, then go to Super 8 and set up by 7:00.

This is turning into a nice little get together, can't wait. :yahoo:

See ya all tomorrow.

Art & Felicia

Thanks Art for all your work and getting this all together. I'm ready just chilln watching the nba finals. Maybe I will get the energy to do my polishing at the motel. Got room to pack sum cleaner as I'm coming as stag. My g/f is laughing at me that I want to do this... She doesn't like anything more than an hr or so of riding. So she's out, I'm so in!

Should be a lot of funn! Good weather sure helps :)

All this ride banter is killing me. Looking at the weather it seems a near perfect day is in store. I will be thinking of it as I work...

All the best, ride safe and enjoy.

Yes, the weather is looking almost perfect. A little cooler would actually be nice, but I'm not complaining. We are getting lucky for sure.

Yabbut, remember, those forecast temp numbers are the predicted highs (upper 70's 1-5PM).

Temps will be much lower in the mornings and evenings. We'll be rockin' the cool weather gear this weekend.

Hot during day, cool at nite?

Hmmm got me thinking, if the ride on Sat is going to be hot I'm bringing a change of shorts then, I'm not sweat'n my bawls off for that long a ride.

And that will make us want to drink lots of suds when we get back so look out Sat nite!