• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale 2012 Cobalt Blue Top Box for Sale w Key SOLD

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhrjw

Reaction score
Halloween I went to see my friends new house. Short ride, so I took the top box off. A Russian immigrant in the right lane with $25K of liability insurance decided they needed to go the opposite direction and pulled a u-turn in front of me. 4 days in the ICU, broken wrist, brain bleed, and just those 4 days resulted in $88k in hospital bills. But I am very happy to be typing this - Remember to wear your helmet!! All that is left of my bike is the top box and that's why its for sale.

Bike was always garage kept, purchased in 2016 with 1200 miles on it. Totaled in 2022 with 12,000 miles on it. Since the top box was not on the bike, it is in extremely good condition. I can be texted at 847-951-6761 $500 plus shipping - my company ships things every day so its not a problem.

Attachments

• FJR Imprint in Door.jpg
    FJR Imprint in Door.jpg
    162.1 KB · Views: 28
  • FJR in street.jpg
    FJR in street.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 30
  • FJR Junk.jpg
    FJR Junk.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
  • Top Box Rear.jpg
    Top Box Rear.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
  • top box side.jpg
    top box side.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
  • Top Box Open.jpg
    Top Box Open.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • top box front.jpg
    top box front.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • top box bottom.jpg
    top box bottom.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • top box handle.jpg
    top box handle.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 25
Any chance this is the same "galaxy blue" as my 05 Gen1, have the mounting bracket?
Worth a shot to ask...

When I was looking for the FJR, I believe the 05 and the 12 were the same color. Hopefully someone on the forum is more knowledgeable about colors than I am. And unfortunately the mount went with the bike when it was towed away.

NO.... the 2005 was a Galaxy Blue and the 2006 is a Cobalt Blue. NOT the same color.
2006, 2012, 2016 and 2022 all have the same cobalt blue color.