2012 Goldwing

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If someone wants to travel in luxury on their 2012 two wheel Winnebago they don't have to throw away the whole motorcycle riding experience. Take a clue from the real Winnebago people and bring along your fun transportation for after you arrive. The 2012 Goldwing people need this kind of a setup:

IMG_9088.JPG

IMG_9341.JPG

If someone wants to travel in luxury on their 2012 two wheel Winnebago they don't have to throw away the whole motorcycle riding experience. Take a clue from the real Winnebago people and bring along your fun transportation for after you arrive. The 2012 Goldwing people need this kind of a setup:

IMG_9088.JPG

IMG_9341.JPG
Where there's a will, there's a way.

I like it. After seeing a few playing down at Deals Gap I kinda want to try one out.

I'm gonna take some shit over this one. :p

Canadian FJR
Well Scott, since it's indeed dogpile FJR Friday, your post proves beyond a shadow of any doubt that Cannabis sativa can be successfully grown in the CA Maritimes!

https://powersports.honda.com/2012/gold-wing.aspx I take it back Canadian FJR! I just went back and looked at the pictures again on the Honda 2012 Gold Wing website. There is not a Ganja powerful enough on the planet to make that sorry slut look good!

Last edited by a moderator:
GW's are look scooters. Great bikes so long as you, or no one you know see's you on it. I was 'forced' into riding a GW Interstate in the early 80's from Toronto to Hamilton. I swear to god I almost lifted it off the sidestand onto the other side by accident. The COG really surprised me, very low. Long story short, I purposely missed the off ramp for Hamilton and rode it to Niagara Falls, then turned around to drop it off to the purchasers in Hamilton. Good thing the buyer and I are related. But he was still pissed.

As for the new ones. I'm not old enough or have a big enough pot belly.

GW's are look scooters. Great bikes so long as you, or no one you know see's you on it. As for the new ones. I'm not old enough or have a big enough pot belly.
Steve Old Buddy, where your comments aimed at any particular person, or perhaps persons, on our fine FJR Forum? Inquiring minds really want to know here!!!

IMG_1720.jpg

Yeah Scott, you certainly don't want to get a white 2012 Gold Wing. People in the Great White Frozen North will think that you are piloting a United Nations Hospital Ship!

Last edited by a moderator: