• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2013 FJR for sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKjitsu

Reaction score
Hi,

I am posting as my late boyfriend AKjitsu. With deep regret I must tell you he passed away in July. Now I need to find a new home for the FJR. He took really good care of it and loved it greatly. Here is the link to the Craig's list ad. It's in the Phoenix area.

[email protected]

Laurie

I'm sorry for your loss.

The link you've posted is only the email address for the craigslist ad, not for the actual ad itself.

I'm shocked and didn't know Laurie. My biggest sympathies for you and his family.

Good luck with your sale, this is a great place and I'm sure it will help having the ad/link here.

2013 Yamaha fjr1300 fjr 1300 - $11000 (Cave creek and Tatum)

Here is the header for the ad. Not sure how to do this hope you can find the ad.

Saddest Condolences from the Stanley Boys, Jerry was a Great Guy and we loved riding with him! JSNS, Godspeed AKjitsu and Ride Heaven's Roads Forever!

I remember that he was one of the very first on this forum to buy a Gen3. I think I remember beemerdons offering to buy him dinner for a chance to see that new bike. I am sorry for the loss of this man I never met.

I remember that he was one of the very first on this forum to buy a Gen3. I think I remember beemerdons offering to buy him dinner for a chance to see that new bike. I am sorry for the loss of this man I never met.
Yes, me too.
Redfish Hunter and Don Carver, that is indeed how we met Jerry. SkooterG was there as well as Brian Boles of AZ Beemers, up in Cave Creek! SO DAMN SAD!

Last edited by a moderator:
My condolences Laurie and GLWS.

Very sorry to hear this.
upset.gif

https://www.cycletrader.com/listing/2013-Yamaha-FJR1300-A-115971894

Spoke to Laurie, AKjitsu - Jerry's wife last night; she really needs help in selling this FJR to cover expenses from his passing! If you can spread the word on this it would be most appreciated, in my case I am reposting this at AZ Beemers.

Laurie said to feel free to use her email address of [email protected] This FJR is incredibly farkled and was immaculately cared for, please tell everyone you know in the motorcycle community of its availability! Thank You, Don.

Last edited by a moderator: