• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 ES for sale in New Hampshire

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred W

1 Wheel Drive
FJR Supporter
Reaction score
No!!! It's not mine. I'm still in love with my new redhead. But I got you to look didn't I?

Saw this in the Cow Hampshire Craig's list and was kicking myself in the butt for being so impatient that I paid $4k more. I'm not showing this link to my wife.

Any of you NERDS up for joining the Red Feejer Club? Probably never see a better deal than this one.

Timing is everything. Just a few minutes before I read this, for almost the same $$$, I just read the contractor's estimate for a new roof and some repairs before the snow flies. I just hate those snow flies ;) Mebby I'll get lucky next spring...

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn it Fred. Keep this crap to yourself. I was patiently awaiting the arrival of the first batch of FJ-09s to arrive so I could check them out. Now I have to think about this. I hope that during my next couple days of procrastination, some smarty pants buys this red beauty.

Wow!

Between that and the Texas '14 ES posted here on the forum recently there are some early smoking deals out there!

It's because no one wants that soft pink paint...
smile.png

Not a bad price....... but at a bike show last January in Michigan, the ES was going for $14,900 and the A for $1k less........ On Cycle Trader you can find new ES for $13k but may not be in your back yard.

But... those advertised prices for new do not include the dealer "extras", so your out the door the price will always be somewhat higher. Since we have no sales tax in New Hampshire, your OTD price for this one would be $12,799 and it already includes a $700 Givi V47 trunk and mount. Of course you would miss out on putting that first 3000 miles on it.
not_i.gif

Timing is everything. Just a few minutes before I read this, for almost the same $$$, I just read the contractor's estimate for a new roof and some repairs before the snow flies. I just hate those snow flies
wink.png
Mebby I'll get lucky next spring...
A blue tarp and some bricks can't be that much!

But... those advertised prices for new do not include the dealer "extras", so your out the door the price will always be somewhat higher. Since we have no sales tax in New Hampshire, your OTD price for this one would be $12,799 and it already includes a $700 Givi V47 trunk and mount. Of course you would miss out on putting that first 3000 miles on it.
not_i.gif

I was going to post something similar to you and glad I didn't. While you are most likely correct in most instances, in another thread I read yesterday someone posted they bought a brand new ES from a Minnesota dealer for $12,500 + $175 in fees recently. That is a SMOKING deal.

Yamaha's excess 2014 inventory was auctioned off to dealers recently so you depending on what the dealers are paying, you could see some smoking deals on various '14 model year bikes.

..... because it snowed 12+ inches (in some places) in MN, they are hot to unload inventory!!!

(the ride home could be a bitch!)