• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300ES / $12Kbo / 8,000mi / New Hampshire:

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sno Cat

Reaction score
8K mi., Y.E.S. through 04-29-19, Garmin Zumo, Yamaha cover, tool kit (never used), flat tire kit (never used), everything works perfectly, no modifications, no accidents, red side panels, OE silver ones included, Park-N-Move dolly included, recent tires, bike is in excellent/excellent condition, the only flaw is worn paint on the boot scuff plates, title in hand, $12,000/BO, Lakes Region, New Hampshire.

CL Link https://nh.craigslist.org/mcy/5509252241.html

Very nice looking bike..... glws.
smile.png
smile.png

00Y0Y_28dWKYbTWWi_600x450.jpg

TTT, I'd like to get some action going on this, she's a creampuff.

Thanks for checking this out,

Sno Cat

The man and the machine:

IMG_1538f_zps6b6c1138.jpg

It appears that the '14ES is a flocking motorcycle. Middle bike.

IMG_1542c_zpsab141b41.jpg

How can anyone turn down a bike with an evil grin like this?

IMG_1538d_zps14c47124.jpg
\

GLWTS.

Q: Would it be decadent to have two such beautiful bikes in the garage?

A: Yes it would (plus I can't really afford to buy them both anyway).

If I had only been a little more patient I could have bought this one and saved myself a decent sized wad of cash.

Somebody's gotta buy this bike!!

I've got this situation under control
biggrinsmiley.gif
Nobody panic, everyone stay calm. One way or another I'm afraid my '04 is a gonner
cray.gif
It'll be like losing family.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Nervous.

Okay, not really. But I do wish the OP Good Luck With Sale. That is a very nice bike and a very desirable color, it should go quickly.

Q: Would it be decadent to have two such beautiful bikes in the garage?A: Yes it would (plus I can't really afford to buy them both anyway).

If I had only been a little more patient I could have bought this one and saved myself a decent sized wad of cash.

Somebody's gotta buy this bike!!
Is there such a thing as too decadent to have two in the garage? Heck-to-the-no!

Good question.
I, too, think this would make an excellent addition to Mr. Beam's garage. (And thanks for the pix, Alan!).

If I can pass along some wisdom, it is this: Do not test drive a '16 Camaro SS.....................
nono.gif

Congrats Russ! And an early welcome to the red FJR club.

And congrats to Ed as this probably means you'll be scoring that dream hot rod Camaro?

It really does seem that folks who have previously owned the beautiful bass bote blue '05's are drawn to the equally gorgeous ticket me red '14's...

When does the exchange take place?

Last edited by a moderator: