• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2014 FJR1300ES Eastern PA

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copacetic

Reaction score
After owing an FJ type bike since 1987, I am finally letting go of my 2014 FJR.
upset.gif

This is a consignment sale at my dealer. The bike is currently at my residence. I will bring it to the dealer (and leave it there) once there is an inquiry. My dealer is/was moving inventory around and needed the room.

Link to dealer site

This year I bought a 2017 Super Ténéré ES but kept my FJR, not really sure how I would like it. My dealer did not have one to test ride - so I bought it on research alone. After riding both back to back many times, it is clear to me that the Ténéré is the right bike for me at this stage in my life.

Yes, the Ténéré is butt ugly, makes a lot of engine racket, and is not as fast. But it is more roomy, comfy, and can go more places.

So if you know of anyone that is looking for a nice red FJR, please let them know.

Thanks

Wow. Not even broken in yet. GLWtS
I only put a couple hundred miles on the FJR in 2017. The plan was to do a vacation trip down south. I put on the new PR4s in preparation. But the trip fell through. I did get to do an adventure trip on Super T at least.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Agree Fred. A great deal for only 8600 miles. GLWS. Should go quick. I’m really enjoying mine, even while you guys are freezin’ ur buns off. (Sorry, had to say it!)

SOLD

First person to see it bought it! Got my asking price too!

I was told the new owner was happy with his purchase and that he said it looked better than the pictures. He really wanted the red – like many of us did.

I have been on the forum since 2010 but I didn’t post much – not much to say, I guess. I did learn a lot from other discussions here. Thanks everyone!

Take Care & Keep Riding