• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 FJR1300 ES For Sale

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Retired1997

Reaction score
I am posting this for my 34 year old son. He bought this bike new. It only has 2200 miles on it. Has the extended YES warranty and Electronic rear suspension.

Only reason he is selling is because he is now traveling at work. So he has decided to sell his home and the bike. He will be traveling in a 5th wheel for work for a few years.

I am not sure how to post pictures or links, If interested, please leave a note here and I will send you pictures and my phone number. Bike is located near Bowling Green, KY Price is 14,500

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize for the duplicate posts. My computer seemed to lock up when I went to post. By the time I got out of the screen I saw I had duplicate posts. I could not find a way to delete the other posts.

Damn. Wish I had not just lost my job, I'd be all over this! Good luck with the sale. I should be employed within the next month or so. If still for sale I may be making a trip to KY

I am in Bowling Green for the next week or 2 and would be glad to check it out for someone if needed. Grew up here for 30 years before moving and have ridden FJR's all over this part of the country over the years!

Bike is listed in Bowling Green Ky craigslist. with pictures and contact phone number. I am still having trouble posting a link.

Title of Craigslist ad is listed as 2015 Yamaha FJR1300 ES - $14,500

For as long as the picture remains on Craigslist, here is the picture of the bike that is for sale. The picture is a clickable link to the ad. It's obviously a highly desirable bike, it has a WynPro Big Foot on the side stand
smile.png

All,

I can add that you can buy from the owner with absolute confidence. I have known the gentleman and his father for many years now. This is a beautiful bike and it will make the new owner very happy! If I didn't already have my '13 I would be all over it!

Gnirtsnod, I am trying to open the message but it just gives me an icon showing it is trying to open.

You can contact me through the craigslist ad listed above.