• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2015 Front Wheel $69

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pista

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
It's a nekkid wheel, the only thing it comes with is the valve stem which you would change to a 90° stem anyway. It isn't inexpensive to put all the parts on an otherwise low cost wheel.

It's kind of curious how a wheel would have that kind of paint damage considering how a new FJR is shipped.

I thought the ABS ring had a different bolt pattern.

And the Gen 1 uses a different axle.

It will be good right down to '08..... add appropriate ABS sensor. I wonder why they would pull the wheel bearings out......

It will be good right down to '08..... add appropriate ABS sensor. I wonder why they would pull the wheel bearings out......[/quote

To get the spacer out. Saves them a few bucks. They only pulled bearings off of one side out.

It will be good right down to '08..... add appropriate ABS sensor. I wonder why they would pull the wheel bearings out......[/quote

To get the spacer out. Saves them a few bucks. They only pulled bearings off of one side out.
You are one smart feller there.... why didn't I think of that..... I now see the other bearing is in.

Latest posts