2019 FJR1300

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ Like.

Can't imagine Momma Yama would kill off the FJR without some sort of replacement.

My guess the inventory of the 2018's are still abundant and need to be purchased up before releasing the 2019 model. If not the 2018 will just sit there and mama yamaha will take to much of a loss on them. To be truthfull I am not a fan of Matte paint.

JMO, Dave

They're also still only listing the 2018 FJR. Either they're dragging their feet, or something's brewing.

They're also still only listing the 2018 FJR. Either they're dragging their feet, or something's brewing.
How likely is it that they would release a 2019 in Canada and not elsewhere? Although I can't imagine why it is listed on the Canadian site without being anywhere else. I expect we will find out sooner or later.

How likely is it that they would release a 2019 in Canada and not elsewhere? Although I can't imagine why it is listed on the Canadian site without being anywhere else. I expect we will find out sooner or later.
I can see them doing it, they already did. Remember the first two years? North America was excluded in '01 & '02.

They are probably looking for somebody to mix up that green paint. I really hope its dark grey or black, I think its time to upgrade my 06. I want a 6th gear !!

Status
Not open for further replies.