2019 Miles Report

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcarver

Reaction score
EDITED... can't add!

Pretty sad state of affairs here in Kali land..
Gotta get more miles this fine 2020 year.. a measly 14,626 motorbike miles in 2019. Sigh. 

image.png

You may not have ridden a record number of miles but you sure had a lot of fun creating and posting ride videos.

You may not have ridden a record number of miles but you sure had a lot of fun creating and posting ride videos.
I appreciate that, my friend. BTW, the DL1000 shock continues to ride great on Wabs, the DL650!

Quit your Bitchen DC, your ride reports tell me those were some good miles.
Yes.. but need more good miles and RR's.. Gotta get some human repair work done, will be down for a bit... then ready to hit it again!

EDITED... can't add!

Gotta get more miles this fine 2020 year.. a measly 14,626 motorbike miles in 2019. Sigh. 

View attachment 105
Congrats on your 2019 Moto Miles but isn’t the KZ1300 a motorcycle?  If so, 19,729 plus 298 put you in the 20k class for 2019.  Pretty good year for a CBA senior citizen!

EDITED... can't add!

View attachment 105
I think you need to explain the “new speedo”.  Don’t you find that it cramps the boys?  That might explain your reluctance to put in the big miles.