2019 Yamaha Tracer 900 GT

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRPittsburgh

Rally Addict
Reaction score
This 2019 Tracer 900 GT recently released is starting to get my attention. TFT Dash, Heated Grips, Cruise Control, Adjustable Windscreen, Side bags, Adjustable Front and Rear Suspension, Longer Wheelbase than the FJ09, Hand Wind Deflectors, Quick Shifter, Wider Seat, 3 Fuel Map Modes, Adjustable Traction Control and 0-60 in 2.7 seconds.

Side bags are only 22 liter, but FJR side bags fit. Adding a top case would be sweet.

Really good reviews on the bike and only $12,999 MSRP. I'm interested.

Good call Bob! I'm perfectly comfortable on my FJR AE. The new Tracer at 150 lbs less would fit the bill for anyone looking for a little lighter bike. Plenty of power and loaded with outstanding accessories.

positive attributes, local dealer wants every little extra nickel he can get so no big rush.My 2nd skoot(v-strom 1000)pretty much covers everything the tracer does at this time.

Haven't rode one yet, maybe about the time I wear the FJR and S-10 out I'll be needing something like it

I test rode one at a demo event last week. It was pretty sweet. I love that triple, and the riding position is very comfy. All of the upgrades make it quite appealing. I made a point to hit every road imperfection that I could, and the suspension felt very well sorted. My only complaint was the passenger pegs interfere with having the balls of my feet on the pegs, and I don't have large feet (size 10). That, and I don't have the $$ to buy one right now :D