Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJR_pig

Bud Light Real Man of Genius
Reaction score
Finally, the best show on TV is back - "24"

This show rocks. If you're not watching it, you are seriously missing out.

:thumbup:

Listen, I hate to be the one to tell you that you're wrong, but you're wrong. The best show on TV came back on last Tuesday when The Shield started up for season 5. The second best show has been back for two weeks ever since Battlestar Galactica returned to Friday nights.

No, no, no. The best show on TV is Lost and it started up again last week.

:p

I don't do a whole lot of TV, but I'll have to agree that 24 is just exceptional. This year's plot is completely excellent.... Monday Nights I'm hooked on it, without a doubt....

Monday night. 11pm. Spike. The Ultimate Fighter.

These guys are GOOD!

Matt Hughes

Rich Franklin

Chuck Liddell

etc...

Then, to keep the wife happy, we'll laugh our way through "What Not to Wear"...

Last edited by a moderator:
+1 for the Shield---Watch it tonight on FX just one time and your hooked, never missed a season, watched them all

The only one off this whole list I'll even watch is battlestar, which is awsome.

The best, however, has got to be the entire "adult swim" programming lineup on Cartoon. There area couple shows that suck, but otherwise it's non-stop greatness from 11pm to 6am! (of course when I'm usually asleep)

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe Pamela Anderson's "Stacked" didn't make the list... what's the world coming to?

BSG is definately a do not miss show. Between FX and SciFi, I think you've got some of the best shows around. FX has Rescue Me and The Shield.

+1 on 24. Only two shows i religiously watch; "24", and "2 Wheel Tuesday" on Speed :D No doubt that Jack is "The Man" --- he could only be more impressive if we see him piloting a FJR :bleh:

JackBauer,He Da Man watch it a few times and you'll be hooked.

He saves the country every week.They oughta put him on osama the bilamas ass.

The second best show has been back for two weeks ever since Battlestar Galactica returned to Friday nights.
Battlestar Galactica? You're killin' me, man. I didn't know that was back on. Haven't seen it since CHiPs - and I was 9 years old then.

If it's re-runs, I can see your point. Apollo was then man back in the day, but what was up with that cheesy, stuffed monkey robot that walked around? It was like the predecessor to ALF. :blink:

The second best show has been back for two weeks ever since Battlestar Galactica returned to Friday nights.
Battlestar Galactica? You're killin' me, man. I didn't know that was back on. Haven't seen it since CHiPs - and I was 9 years old then.

If it's re-runs, I can see your point. Apollo was then man back in the day, but what was up with that cheesy, stuffed monkey robot that walked around? It was like the predecessor to ALF. :blink:
Scifi channel has re-made the series from scratch, with movie quality production and CG. I hated the original (watching re-runs as an 80's brat), but the new version is AWSOME!!!

I have been selling and providing home A/V for 30 years, and I really think the stuff is a waste of time. 24, however, has a +1 vote from me.

How about best mini-series?

My vote is the re-make of Dune and Children of Dune. AWESOME renditions of Frank Herbert's classics.