3 FJR Sightings this past Sunday, Aug 30th

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Patriot

Isabella is Lazarus
Reaction score
yes, it was a nice trip, but sucked because I was in my cage following my 3 riding buddies on their bikes: two Ultras and one 1500 Goldwing.

I sighted a blue (looked like dark blue '06 maybe) Feejer on the Cherohala on Sunday around 10am in the middle of the Skyway.

I sighted two Feejers while sitting and browsing at Deal's Gap. A '07 pulled in and it's silver mesh jacket rider disappeared inside. I put my card with a note on the seat.

Then a blue (looked like a '05 to me) Feejer came up 129 and headed straight up the hill to ride the Dragon. Later, it came back and headed to 28 after that round trip, probably to the overlook.

Anybody here ???

let's ride safe and be careful out there,

Mike in Nawlins'

below is on the cover page of www.tailofthedragon.com today

tight.jpg

yes, it was a nice trip, but sucked because I was in my cage following my 3 riding buddies on their bikes: two Ultras and one 1500 Goldwing.
I sighted a blue (looked like dark blue '06 maybe) Feejer on the Cherohala on Sunday around 10am in the middle of the Skyway.

I sighted two Feejers while sitting and browsing at Deal's Gap. A '07 pulled in and it's silver mesh jacket rider disappeared inside. I put my card with a note on the seat.

Then a blue (looked like a '05 to me) Feejer came up 129 and headed straight up the hill to ride the Dragon. Later, it came back and headed to 28 after that round trip, probably to the overlook.

Anybody here ???

Mike in Nawlins'

tight.jpg

Hey patriot, sorry i missed you. i was the 07 with the silver jacket that disappeared. you know the kidneys can only wait so long. i was just out for a little ride sunday, through the Cherohala. Maybe next time your up this way i wont be in such a hurry. Got your card

Anybody here ???

Mike in Nawlins'

Hey patriot, sorry i missed you. i was the 07 with the silver jacket that disappeared. you know the kidneys can only wait so long. i was just out for a little ride sunday, through the Cherohala. Maybe next time your up this way i wont be in such a hurry. Got your card

cool, my trip wouldn't have been complete unless I saw a Feejer or two and they were a forum peep

clap.gif

Could have been me (faster'05) Two friends and myself were on the Skyway and the Dragon on Saturday and Sunday. After 2 days of riding in the rain and clouds, we rode up to the airport in Maryville and rented 3 new Camaros to tear around the Mountains in! What a blast :clapping:

Next year we may just fly in and rent 3 more hot cars.....way too much fun!

HPIM1205.jpg

HPIM1197.jpg